Favorite Smells

vermont

my cat, she smells amazing.

her scent is different every time i smell her but always pleasant.
i even like her breath.

Freshly baked bread from a Bakery.
A certain type of paper that is shiny and slippery, a lot of brochures are printed on it.
Chocolate cake just out of the oven.

Lea

Banned
I wonder many of you mentioned disgustig things as favorite smells, but with people one never knows..

Mine are most of the flowers - roses, chamomille, fresias, acacia, vanilla, lavendel.. bath salts, mint, eucalyptus, citrus, pine an many more. If I go to Body Shop or something similar, I like to smell all the scents and soaps..

Luka

I like the smell of jasmine, books, petrol (kind of weird I think) and anything sweet!

JuiceB

I stay within walking distance from a Sarah Lee plant. In the mornings the smells coming from there are incredible.

xDreamseller

Cut grass, Whiskey and best of all...Vanilla Coke :D

(Can't tell you how stoked I am that I found a shop that imports it from the US. They don't sell it in Northern Ireland so you have to get it imported. Best drink in the world, ever. It's kinda sad I'm that happy about a soda.)

I know there are some really odd things I love the smell of, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

the basement of my grandparents' house.. it's scary down there but I love to breathe in it.

Whoa... same here. Actually, I like virtually all basement smells. Unless it's the smell of rotting corpses.

...ANYWAY, umm, I like the smell of gasoline, fresh cut grass, yada yada. You know, all those common ones.

I'm not sure if I have an absolute favorite, but when I smell certain perfumes it's like being transported to the past and whatever took place with that scent in the background, whether I was wearing it or someone else.