Fav Quotes

Lorraine Manca

i thought nothing could go wrong.....but I was wrong!! I was wrong!!

dont know what song it came from, but, story of my life!

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer"-George Patton

"We shouldn't deny the pain of what happens in our lives. We should just refuse to focus only on the valleys"-Charles Swindoll

"I'd love to make up my mind, just tell me where I left it."

"The insane create worlds, the sane live in them... the sane create cages, the insane live in them."

What does the last really mean?

loneD

“One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.”

"Adversity does teach who your real friends are."

“The friendship that can cease has never been real.”

"Do not look back on happiness, or dream of it in the future. You are only sure of today; do not let yourself be cheated out of it."

“Friends are made by many acts and lost by only one”

“Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.”

"Treat people the way you want to be treated. If it turns to be a disappointment, treat them the way they treat you."

"Its not good to stare, but its okay to look back"

Enialis227

Whoops, forgot my quote.

"The times that test us all
Thorns that pierce and cut us deeply
The voices inside pushes me through
Only the true soldiers on "

Just an inspiring passage from "Through the Thorns" by Hatebreed.

"Our lives are one endless stretch of misery punctuated by processed fast foods and the occasional crisis or amusing curiosity."

Anubis

"Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain." ~ Vivian Greene

Lorraine Manca

theres a great quote by twain that goes something like
he doesnt know whether the government's run by the smartest people who get paid for being reckless and useless, or imbeciles who really mean it.