Facebook....

Feathers

I'm open to friending up on FB if I know you well and we've talked on the forums (in that case PM me :)) I'm not much there though.. And it's under a nickname :) Since I've been minimizing my time on this site, anyone who wants to keep in touch there, write me a line... I'd prefer not discussing sa openly on FB too... :) Private messages are okay I guess..

Everyone who works in a clothing company needs some knowledge of Psychology anyway!! :)

Nathaniel did you see what they wrote to you: "Ur majesty, u are really cute." LOL!!

Feathers

Re: Facebook

I made one for me and one for the cat, then I added the cat as a friend. I log in every six months or so.

Hehe Phocas you ROCK!! :)

I think sometimes it depends what you write and when you write.. How much is the level of your energy etc.
Also, some people reply more, some less.. Like on Twitter, some people reply and miss you, some don't.. It also depends if you have something interesting to say..
Try talking to people on their walls, asking questions, many may reply there even if they don't go to your wall specifically to see what you've been up to or don't post at the time you post..

Also, wall posts with cute pics seem to get more likes and replies.. :)

dyingtolive

guys, we can make a facebook closed group. its gonna be a private group that doesn't show up on your profile or anything. we can share stuff there. it has its own wall. anyone can add new members also and it has its own chat.

the difference is u can't search for the group and join, u need to be invited

B

Beatrice

guys, we can make a facebook closed group. its gonna be a private group that doesn't show up on your profile or anything. we can share stuff there. it has its own wall. anyone can add new members also and it has its own chat.

the difference is u can't search for the group and join, u need to be invited

Heyyyy, that sounds awesome!

Rose_Red

Re: Facebook

I did the same. Made a FB account for my cat, added him as a friend.

Next time I logged in, he'd unfriended me. :rolleyes:

I made my cat a FB too. He became more favourable than me to all of my FB friends :/ ...made everyone gang up on me.
One day I find out his account vanished... I guess he was too ashamed to be seen as my cat.

mikebird

Banned
Instead of girls who start with an honest face image, they then set it to an animal, or, of course, their "baby". What baby? That's an adjective! Oh. Baby person? Baby human? OK

Should set that image to who it is, as Rembrandt says. Don't just change your own image to... skull 'n' crossbones