Facebook....

Tiercel

I'm on Facebook, but I'm less active there than in real life. Which is still more active than my love life, I guess.

But if anyone comes across a Luke who looks like a little kid with a cape and a fencing foil, it's probably safe to say that you've found me....

;)

Felgen

I'm very picky about who I add and who I accept requests from; I've got less than 90 friends on Facebook. :p

LadyWench

Sadly, I get on Facebook every day. But it's only because I have no life, lol. I use it mostly to play games (pathetic, I know). Sometimes I will converse with people, but I rarely ever initiate conversation with 'em. Feel free to add me, though, haha!

Wendy Camille Adams | Facebook

Millie

I am ok to add..I had a bit of an fboook anxiety. About 4 of my fbook friends are my real friends. I get very paranoid abt stuff that can be shared etc. But again, would need to be private messaged on here if I am to arrange befriending someone on fbook.

Tiercel

Somebody called? :D

Yeah, some guy claiming to be your father called earlier. I told him I'm a Luke, too, but he was quite adamant about speaking to you. He sounded kinda creepy, hence my cape and fencing foil.

Do you also go around with those accessories?

Rembrandt Broam

Yeah, some guy claiming to be your father called earlier. I told him I'm a Luke, too, but he was quite adamant about speaking to you. He sounded kinda creepy, hence my cape and fencing foil.

Do you also go around with those accessories?

Ah, the fencing foil. An elegant weapon, from a more civilized age.

Mokkat

I have the same opinion about facebook, as I have about mobile phones. They came out of nowhere and Id rather live without one, but because everyone has and uses them, they are here to stay and you are alienated if you dont use them.

Luckily I dont have to use either of them very often. I do they occasional "I like" on fb sometimes, and use my account mainly for setting up meatings with friends or accepting invites to events circulated on fb, etc.

HeadFace

I mostly use mine for communicating with people though. I think out of my whole friends list, only about 2% of them talk to me lol.
Here's mine though...
My Facebook

JANDI

Facebook

HI
i have a great problem with facebook

when i post things i dont have replys or very few

and all my "friend" have many more

it's very frustrating

how do you cope with facebook??

Last edited by a moderator:

StandingJelly

Re: Facebook

Mail me your email, I'll add you and I will reply to your messages on facebook =) You hold the choice :)

I don't get many replies too, but I don't care.

Its just that there isn't much of a way to solve the problem when comparing with other people. Maybe add a few people who will reply to your messages to boost your confidence up and this will attract others to reply to your post? Knowing your post will not end up being ignored, lets you express yourself on facebook, and maybe that attracts people too.

Felgen

I don't post much on my own or anyone else's wall. I log in once or twice a day to check if I received any mails or to chat.

I made one for me and one for the cat, then I added the cat as a friend. I log in every six months or so.