[Experiment] People sitting beside you in the public bus.

Kiwong

I like to have an empty seat beside me. I will seek out the most empty part of the bus. I think most people are the same.

Liam17

Well i've just being reading this thread. To start off with, it all comes down to chance.

Secondly you talk about a hot girl sitting next to an average/hot looking guy.
Well most people don't have SA, so the answer is simple hot guy. Vice versa for women.

I have quite a few attractive women sit next to me on the bus lately, with there being plenty of seats, i have no idea why. But best advice is to just listen to music. keep calm and carry on.

Don't worry about it though, it's just someone sitting next to you on a bus.

People never sit next to me at the bus, I guess I just show off that I don't want someone to sit next to me, in case, I'm not really thinking like, Oh, come sit here, It's hard for me to take the bus, because of my SA, so people probably see it in my eyes, I think that's why. People just don't want to make me feel uncomfortable, or are probably scared by my attitude, it's a matter of not caring about their not sitting next to you, it's not a shame, I know you can get thoughts like, why?, am I weird? actually, people are weird. Everyone is, so don't blame yourself, don't blame anyone, and always remember about this, it's not a shame if I don't have someone sitting next to me, because these people will just go and leave, you probably don't face them everyday, so they are just strangers, if your family or friends would not sit next to you, that would be a serious issue, that is a fact, try to not worry to much about it :)

DespairSoul

People never sit next to me at the bus, I guess I just show off that I don't want someone to sit next to me, in case, I'm not really thinking like, Oh, come sit here, It's hard for me to take the bus, because of my SA, so people probably see it in my eyes, I think that's why. People just don't want to make me feel uncomfortable, or are probably scared by my attitude, it's a matter of not caring about their not sitting next to you, it's not a shame, I know you can get thoughts like, why?, am I weird? actually, people are weird. Everyone is, so don't blame yourself, don't blame anyone, and always remember about this, it's not a shame if I don't have someone sitting next to me, because these people will just go and leave, you probably don't face them everyday, so they are just strangers, if your family or friends would not sit next to you, that would be a serious issue, that is a fact, try to not worry to much about it :)

So true Saskia u wrote it perfect:) a lot of people wanna seat also alone and have peace.
Also with family thing that would be real issue. ;)

So true Saskia u wrote it perfect:) a lot of people wanna seat also alone and have peace.
Also with family thing that would be real issue. ;)

yeah, in fact, I like to sit alone, ofc my friends/family may sit next to me, but I don't care whether no stranger sitting next to me, or if they do. I rather sit alone, because I'd feel a bit awkward sitting next to a total stranger, but at the same time i don't care, because you don't have anything to do with these people, but still i'd feel awkward, and i think i show off that i'm awkard, people rather not sit next to an awkward fool like me :p but heck, i don't care.

punklove

Try not to stress about it too much.
You say you're fairly attractive so maybe people are just intimidated?