Enter the mysterious mind of the crazed wizard. And bring along ye lone imagination!

lonely_drummer

Pardon my language BUT Holy Jesus Mother ****ing, Titty ****ing christ!!!!!!!!!!! However, today, out of all 365(366 this year), My birthday is usually the absolute worst day EVER!!!!. But, I woke at a usual 8 am this morning and walked into the living room, usually finding an empty room with the sun shinning in soooooooo brightly. BUT, today I find sitting in front of the iMac, the familiar face of....MY DRUMMER!!!!! He's back!!!! However, without our bassist who is apparently staying in Costa Rica a little while longer. So this was an amazing awakening. So I later went to my parents place for the, ever so dreaded dinner with them and their friends. So, a friend of my parents shows up with a birthday present for me. So I open the case(some sort of guitar case which I guessed was a banjo case right away), which turns out to be his grandfathers old banjo which was made in 1890. It is a W.E. Temlett banjo made in London England. It is the 4th banjo made of this line!!!! This is so amazing I almost crapped my pants. It is in amazing condition too. Sooooo, i dunno how to play the banjo, but I will learn and have a song written within the month, I promise you all!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a picture of her, OMG its so amazing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0090 3.jpg
    IMG_0090 3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0

MikeyC

Nice banjo. Sounds like an awesome birthday! I'm really happy that it turned out really well, mate. You deserve it. :)