dog person or cat person

mummylala

Def a dog person, i dont like cats very much at all..

This i my boy Enzo, we rescued him from the animal shelter before he was gonna be put to sleep :(, but im happy that i brought him home the kids love him

enzo6.jpg
[/IMG]

Tiercel

Care to guess which I am?

Jack.jpg

I enjoy both dogs and cats, but I prefer terriers. Yes, they can be a pain in the ass. Again and again and again and again and again. But how can you not love them?

My big problem is with the cat people who think feral cats should be allowed to roam free when you know damn well that if there were feral dogs roaming the neighborhood they'd want them caught yesterday. I like to tell those people that I'd love to train a golden eagle to hunt cats. Just imagine, a bird that eats cats!

:D

Ravens

Def a dog person, i dont like cats very much at all..

This i my boy Enzo, we rescued him from the animal shelter before he was gonna be put to sleep :(, but im happy that i brought him home the kids love him

enzo6.jpg
[/IMG]

Aww, always got a soft spot for german shepards.

Brightinfinity

Cats, definitely. They kind of reflect my personality. I'm quiet, don't show much affection, like comfort and warm places, and don't listen to what anyone tells me to do! xD
I like dogs too, but I just like cats more.

Lost Girl

I'm a dog person. But because I live in a unit, I had to settle for a cat... I kid! She's a sweetie, but I don't think anything compares to the affection you get from a dog. It's like having a little best mate, whereas cats, well, I feel like I'm her servant most of the time! But the cuddles late at night are worth it ::p:.