does ne1 hve no friends at all?

kuze

i know alot of ppl hve social lives tht they dont like but they still know a few ppl. i want 2 know if there iz ne1 out there with none at all. i wonder if my situation is xtreme or if there r others like me, i really only hve my family

LittleMissMuffet

I practically have no friends.

I haven't been out with a friend in about 2 years. I have one I talk to every month or so, and sometime for a time we'll go walking a couple of times in a week. But we don't have much in common. ...worse still, on occasion it feels like she looks down on me.

The other is in another state.

My best friend is my cousin who is over 15 years my senior. She's the one I am close with.

weak

kuze said:
i know alot of ppl hve social lives tht they dont like but they still know a few ppl. i want 2 know if there iz ne1 out there with none at all. i wonder if my situation is xtreme or if there r others like me, i really only hve my family

please type normal :)

marciaX3

i've had friends, as the years went by the numbers went down dramatically lol... but as of now, i only have 1 friend. she moved out of state a few years ago and we haven't seen each other since high school really (i'm 25 now). we do chat online when she's on. we've made plans to meet up when she comes home but they always get cancelled by her for one reason or another.

despite all that though, i know i want her to be my maid of honor in my wedding one day. i'm happy with just her as a friend. but i've learned that friends aren't all they're cracked up to be so if i didn't have her as my friend, i wouldn't have any either *by choices/SA*. friends can really suck ass so minus her, i stopped talking to all of them.

PhantomPod

I have zero friends. All I have is my family. But I don't have a single person to call up if I'd like to do something like go to the movies or play board games or video games with someone or something.

no1

Banned
I have no friends. Believe me I tried to get some but it seems they don't want to be.

nico82

I don't have many friends either. I'm friends with some people at work but we don't hang out much outside of the office (even though they've invited me several times I'm still scared to go, lol).

My best friend lives about 1,500 miles away but we talk pretty much everyday on the phone so that always makes me feel less alone in the world. I hope to move down to where he lives in the next year or so. I'm already pretty friendly with most of his friends so I have a social network waiting for me when I do get down there.

ripewithdecay

No friends except the ones i see from my high school years on occasion. Maybe once every 3 months or so.

But I have plenty aquantences... seems it gets to that point and just stays there.

billy

i have no friends atm and as it stands i dont have the social skills to make any in school.I cant really make people laugh or hold a conversation well in groups.So small talk is all im good for which doesnt really pull people into friendship.Im turning 18 2mrw.Dec 1 is my bday=P no party no anything i feel so loney

Smokeringz

no friends, tried to hook up with old friends, theve completly changed so thats out of the question. I know that for me social life comes and goes so in the meantime i try to self imrove and make myself more interesting to make it last longer.

lonely_world

I've lost 2 supposedly good friends in the last 2 years. I literally cling onto people that I become friends with, because I don't have family, then I guess I scare or bore them away. :(

Sacrament

kuze said:

what

littl3misstrange

i have no friends whatsoever. i never really have, except when i was in elementary school, & less socially aware.

the one person i care about & who cares about me is on the other side of the world & i haven't been able to talk to him in almost 2 weeks. :cry:

I haven't had many friends in my life, my problem use to be that once something went wrong in our friendship i'd break it off permanently, my last friend i've decided to stick with but his just a cockhead every now and again but i'm still not breaking it off because i want to stop this problem of breaking it off with friends as soon as something goes bad...

Now i've left school and its a little harder to make friends especially when i can't talk to workers apart from small talk and i act weird around girls so they don't even say hello anymore but its ok i know i have a problem :(

sketchy24

I have absolutely zero friends and I really havent had a a good friend period since... I dunno 5th grade? And that was like 13 years ago. I had one guy I hung out with in Middle school and High school but we didn't do anythign out side of school together. And he wasn't much of a friend. He was kind of a bully at times but anyway.

But yup, I have absolutely zero friends. I have "acquaintances" at work and I get a long fine with them and have general chit chat but I really don't know how to go further than that. Maybe some day I'll figure it out but right now, nope, no friends at all. And its been that way for like I said, the last 13 years or so.. =/ I have one good online friend but I have a hard time calling that a friend... I mean we are but I still think its weird. "Online friend"...