Does anyone else find this whole "brony" (my little pony) thing, weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyup

looks like i'll have to come to vegas, then

something like that would never happen in wisconsin

nobody is allowed to wear anything weird here

ptbd14.jpg

Yes sir, that is very true. Yesterday, I saw a guy crossing the street in a Jester's hat. A few months back, I looked over at the car next to me at the stop light and lo and behold, there was Snow White!

WishingICould

So you're merely curious then?

Ok, how come you keep ignoring my posts and Puma's when we explain you what the whole thing is about just to clear your doubts? You should know that, when you make a post like that, worded like that, you will get posts trying to enlighten you a bit. How come you refuse to listen to them?

With that, it makes me assume that you'll only listen what you want to hear.

I'm not ignoring anybody's posts. Since i started this thread a few days ago i haven't been on here until today and have just skimmed most of people's posts. I didn't actually realise this thread would still be going. I understand that you and other people get something out of watching it, i just personally can't understand how but that's just me.

coyote

Yes sir, that is very true. Yesterday, I saw a guy crossing the street in a Jester's hat. A few months back, I looked over at the car next to me at the stop light and lo and behold, there was Snow White!

what happens between you and your favorite cartoon characters in vegas, stays in vegas

:thumbup:

coyote

ohhh did someone say naughty? :perfect:

ok, we're totally hijacking this OP's thread....

shame on us, we should be punished.

anyone have a wooden ruler?

i do have a riding crop

which somehow seems more appropriate anyway....

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I'm not ignoring anybody's posts. Since i started this thread a few days ago i haven't been on here until today and have just skimmed most of people's posts. I didn't actually realise this thread would still be going. I understand that you and other people get something out of watching it, i just personally can't understand how but that's just me.

As long as you respect people's tastes (if they aren't hurting anybody) it's cool :)

The thread is still going because it's a touchy subject. Not the show. The gender stereotypes. A lot of guys and girls are shamed for not following that stereotype.

And some adults are given weird looks for not doing "adult things". I personally find adult things to be awfully boring, but I respect others who act more adult-like as long as they don't scold me for not doing what I'm supposed to do at my age (I really don't know what I was supposed to do when some have told me to "act my age". I never understood that sentence)

WishingICould

As long as you respect people's tastes (if they aren't hurting anybody) it's cool :)

The thread is still going because it's a touchy subject. Not the show. The gender stereotypes. A lot of guys and girls are shamed for not following that stereotype.

And some adults are given weird looks for not doing "adult things". I personally find adult things to be awfully boring, but I respect others who act more adult-like as long as they don't scold me for not doing what I'm supposed to do at my age (I really don't know what I was supposed to do when some have told me to "act my age". I never understood that sentence)

Again, i didn't mean to offend. I'm not sexist or any other kind of "ist". I play The Sims and some people might find that "weird" too.

cowboyup

Again, i didn't mean to offend. I'm not sexist or any other kind of "ist". I play The Sims and some people might find that "weird" too.

and I still play with Legos.

We all have our little things we like and maybe taboo to some or normal to others. But oh, how the world would be boring if we were all the same, right?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.