does a female fly have breats?!

Since flies don't make milk, I don't think they do have breasts.

good conclusion, but the brain didnt have all of itsa functions now and iunno thousands of years ago.. so maybe they had breasts, but primary ones, that didnt produce milk,., :p

Last edited:

lunarla

I'd say no because the offspring do not need milk for development because, well, they're maggots and maggots feed off of rotting organic matter. Women wouldn't even have breasts if it wasn't our species means of caring for our offspring. So in evolutionary terms, I doubt breasts have developed on flies.

oops srs post. I got carried away.

I'd say no because the offspring do not need milk for development because, well, they're maggots and maggots feed off of rotting organic matter. Women wouldn't even have breasts if it wasn't our species means of caring for our offspring. So in evolutionary terms, I doubt breasts have developed on flies.

oops srs post. I got carried away.

u ruined everything! :p

Aw, what about bees? Lets not cross off every insect just yet :D

as the bee slowly "sniffs" the flower, she lays down on it, the flowers leaves touching her breasts.. bee gets her load of nectar, and the flower gets it's own "pleasure".. but the flower is the b**** since it gets some pleasure, but is left without its nectar...:p