do you think its ok to eat people

FOR REAL

Banned
people actualy advertise on the internet, meet up and agree to be eaten. i wont go into the gorry details.:rolleyes:

there was a funny bit in this tv program though, where it sais 2 guys met up to eat eachother but changed thier minds and went to the cinema instead:rolleyes:

if all the rich people was to eat eachother, that would leave a lot of spare cash and it could all be sent to africa to feed people that are hungry

its possibly a bad idea to go around eating people, im undecided.:eek:

anyway if you was to eat someone who would it be and why would you eat them?:)

Yum? NO

I don't think that's a very common practice LOL. I mean the searching on the internet thing. I think it was just that one guy from Germany whose mom forced to him to wear Lederhosen and who used to grill dolls or something. Weird. Anyways, no I don't think it's okay.

Tiercel

I'd eat the freshly dead guy because I was hungry. The Japanese in WWII seem to have had a fondness for human liver, so that's a possible starting point.

Then again, I'd probably start with the brains....

[insert zombie smiley here]

hippiechild

If push comes to shove, I'll do whatever it takes...

Actually, it's probably more than okay to eat people...
I'd say that people are probably the only thing that you should be eating! Think about urban sprawl, grimy cities, pollution, bull**** "green" chemical astringents, people here and there everywhere you go! ... Truly sickening. Sure, you can tiptoe around within your goddamn carbon footprint, feeling all smuggly and self-assured, or you can go out and make a difference! I believe that it is every thoughtful human being's moral imperative to give back to the community through engaging in compassionate and environmentally friendly cannibalism. If everyone went out, right now, and brutally devoured thine neighbor, we would be that much closer to utopia.

iamthenra

If push comes to shove, I'll do whatever it takes...

Actually, it's probably more than okay to eat people...
I'd say that people are probably the only thing that you should be eating! Think about urban sprawl, grimy cities, pollution, bull**** "green" chemical astringents, people here and there everywhere you go! ... Truly sickening. Sure, you can tiptoe around within your goddamn carbon footprint, feeling all smuggly and self-assured, or you can go out and make a difference! I believe that it is every thoughtful human being's moral imperative to give back to the community through engaging in compassionate and environmentally friendly cannibalism. If everyone went out, right now, and brutally devoured thine neighbor, we would be that much closer to utopia.

I like the way you think Hippie.... I hope you are on "my" side... I wouldn't taste very good, mostly fat and tendons / cartilage... Not much muscle here my friend... :):D