Do you sing out loud in the car?

1BlackSheep

Just curious as to how many folks with SA are not afraid to sing their hearts out while driving in the car with the radio on? I'm absolutely terrified of public speaking, but I have no problem belting 'em out in the car! I really don't care who sees me! ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

I do it for the solidarity aspect... little brother likes to sing while drives.
His singing is terrible.
So I sing worse than him just to make him feel better about himself. :rolleyes:

MrJones

I love singing. I don't like driving, though, I get all anxious lol

I do sing out loud while I'm alone in my room, but apparently the walls are very thin -__-'

MrSunday

Just curious as to how many folks with SA are not afraid to sing their hearts out while driving in the car with the radio on? I'm absolutely terrified of public speaking, but I have no problem belting 'em out in the car! I really don't care who sees me! ::p:

I sing all the time.

"Oh baby baby, how I am supposed to know...oh yeah, baby baby hit me one more time...give me some time to hit me" >_<

^ Geez that song is violent. Promoting domestic violence.

Number32

I do it all the time. Going completely with the flow of the music. I like a fair share of rock 'n roll when stuck in a trafficjam (with these days covers 80% of the time i sit in my car) I'd like to play some airguitar aswell.. Gets you funny faces haha... Only problem is I something sing allong but forget I'm driving a convertible with the top down... oops!

Nathália

^ haha at how much he's into it.....

..I don't have a car, but the shower and when no one is home works.

JonSP

Yeah sometimes I rap along without giving a ****. God knows what I look like lol.

razzle dazzle rose

I am shy about it but I do like to sing (it is terrible and rarely happens). I don't drive though. It is always fun to notice drivers singing and dancing. So animated! Something I would like to do one day is karaoke. My sister does it all the time and it looks like so much fun. Too self-conscious. But maybe one day!

coyote

i sing while i drive.

if i'm feeling particularly good at work,

i sometimes forget and start singing along to the overhead music,

especially if the Sinatra station is on.

the customers don't seem to mind

too much

Last edited:

MikeyC

Yeah, if I know the words, I will sing along (or, in my case, growl). I also tap on the steering wheel, too. I love it.