Do you like the new smilies?

Do you like the new smilies?

• NO. Webmaster, put the old smilies back.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • YES. I like the new smilies.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • WHATEVER. Don't care.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

dottie

It seems like a lot of the forum users prefer the old smilies on this website rather than the animated ones they've been replaced with. Your thoughts?

dottie

pressing the escape key on the keyboard will stop the little critters from moving
banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon.gif

thank you#(#$&#

Hellhound

Super Moderator
The way the front page looks like bothers me a little more, maybe because I'm used to a certain order. I'll get over it though.

I don't really care. The old ones where a little boring, but some of these new ones are strange. :lol: <-- This creeps me out. Smiley faces don't have legs!!! How is he going to get off the ground? He's got no arms! LOL no more. He'll be COTGBHCGU (crying on the ground because he can't get up).

::p: I don't even know what this one is doing, but I want no part of it.

Last edited:
I like them, but there are some that others are using that I can't seem to find. How do you guys see the hidden ones?

I like them, but there are some that others are using that I can't seem to find. How do you guys see the hidden ones?

If you click "go advanced," the smiley army shows up on the right side. There is a link to show more of them. You just click on the one you want and it appears where your cursor is positioned.