Do you have stuffy nose?

gvfuz

I am trying to find out common things of hyperhidrosis sufferers. One of them is stuffy nose, which could be related with sweating because I think oxygene intake and sweating may be related.
For example, I have nasal septum deviation which makes it hard for me to breath and I have hyperhidrosis since childhood.
Are you also experiencing stuffy nose due to some reason?

Waybuloo

Yes very much at the moment because of high pollen count. I've had this for a few weeks at least and it annoys me. It makes you realise how much you take breathing for granted.

I find that washing my face makes my nose a bit more runny and then blowing it helps to clear the nasal passage.

gvfuz

Thanks for responses.
I would appreciate more responses. Even if you don't have breathing problems, please mention it.

Dont have HH, but for a stuffy nose I use a salt water spray and these for sleeping - (may be good for septum deviation?)
splashhero.png

I dont use the medicated type of sprays any more as they made it way worse

Feathers

I don't have HH but recently have had stuffy nose a bit - especially after I drink milk (?)
Also related to old glasses that aren't of an ideal shape (so if you wear glasses maybe check if they might be a factor?) I broke the better ones, and there seems limited choice in shops..

Yeah, some people use salt water and it helps.. It can help with a cold-related stuffy nose too..