Do you have any celebrity crushes?

Csea88

Amber-amber-heard-3923513-1201-1761.jpg

amber heard is so pretty!

YellowBird

^agreed but Csea88 is prettier because she has a sweetness "Amber Heard" hasn't got(i don't know her,is she an actress?)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
^agreed but Csea88 is prettier because she has a sweetness "Amber Heard" hasn't got(i don't know her,is she an actress?)

Yeah, she is. Have you heard of the horror movie All the Boys Love Mandy Lane? Well, Amber Heard played the lead and title character in that movie. Though, more recently, she co-starred in Drive Angry with Nicolas Cage and The Rum Diary with Johnny Depp.

xDreamseller

Oo, who is this? *Edit: Didn't notice Dr. Who standing right beside her...*facepalm*. Google tells me it's Amy Pond.*

In no particular order:
Taylor Momsen
Amy Davidson
Elisha Cuthbert
Skye Sweetnam
Jessica Clement
Lexus Amanda

They all look pretty similar I think, apart from Amy Davidson. (Please don't post "Emo's and Gingers - ewww")

Last edited:

Silentknight

Kat Dennings

Kat-Dennings+(11).jpg

Emmy Rossum (I credit her album for keeping me safe during really dark times in my life)
emmy_rossum_hot_girl_face.jpg

And if I had only been born 18 years earlier Holly Marie Combs
Holly-Marie-Combs-7.jpg

Honorable mention: Alissa White-Gluz vocalist for the band The Agonist
id112852.jpg

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
I like amy wong from futurama

yeah...so shes a cartoon...deal with it.

bioAmy.jpg

Beats lusting after any of these so called 'humans'

KiaKaha

Banned
^^^ oh yeah theres tons of animated hotties out there...

OK here is someone real - Tilda Swinton is about the only celebrity that I find attractive - she has an interesting look - I enjoy femininity but I also find androgynous looking women quite attractive as well.

TS-TildaSwinton-headshot.png