hidwell

attachment.php

Hubba Hubba

Attachments

• annabelle-wallis-profile.jpg
    annabelle-wallis-profile.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0

YellowBird

i have a lot girl crushes,i have a thing for models(probably because they look like aliens),i've been fangirling on Alexa Chung from the beginning,Mia Farrow i adore her,Kaya Scodelario,a male model called Kian Mitchum,usually singers,i almost never have crushes on actors,Julian Casablancas-huge crush,Conor Oberst,David Tennant..uuhgg i'm stuck.

YellowBird

^ omg yes Iluv!god i swear Edward Norton..and i've observed that he has a "type",there are so many people that resemble him,not strictly that they look exactly the same,but there's something about them that remind me of him,Joseph Gordon Levvitt reminds me of Edward Norton and Cameron from Ferris Bueller's day off.

Bluebells your avatar reminded me of my Evan Peters crush..*sigh* Tate Langdon..

N0D

Banned
could we forget about the emo sissy guys and get back to ed norton...
that's really a person and not a greek god? i'm a straight guy and i can admit (minus the nazi ****) that makes me go daaaaamn...if i looked like that 99 of maxims' top 100 would be on the waiting list...he's a bad *** mother ****er! i'm slightly biased because fight club is easily my favorite movie ever. And because ed norton is a monolith in the philanthropy scene which i greatly respect him for.

Dark angel

Oh wow, this is going to be a never ending list but you ask, and I have to answer... I have been waiting for a while for this thread :)

1.) Keanu Reeves- Don't care if people say he's a bad actor, he was my first crush ever since I saw him in The Matrix. In my mind we are married and will never be replaced

Keanu-Reeves-keanu-reeves.jpg
2.) Michael Fassbender!!!!- Omg, he's my current crush. That ginger hair and grin of his drives me insane! I love him.

Michael%20Fassbender-LMK-049854.jpg

3.) James Franco- Has a very cute smile and I love the way he wears his hair sometimes.

james-franco-blackbook.jpg
4.) Hugh Jackman- He does not need introduction. This guy is sexy, talented and unbelievable handsome!! And the guy can dance!!!!

hugh-jackman-22.jpg

5.) Viggo Mortensen- He is not from this world. His talent is endless. Also, this guy is a Danish actor who speaks spanish with Argentenean accent, there's nothing sexier, enough said.

viggo.jpg
6.) Alexander Skaarsgard- Sexiest interpretation of a vampire that I've ever seen.(Well, not really, I've seen some awesomely sexy interpretations of a vampire like David Boreanaz. Also Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise in Interview with a Vampire- One of my fav movies!!!)

7.) David Boreanaz

8.) Joseph Gordon Levitt- He's just adorable

9.) Robert Downey Jr- He might be a arrogant sometimes but that attitude makes me like him even more. ( Don't ask me, I don't get it either)

Really I'm going to stop here because the list can go on and on and on...:)

Iluv

MMMM. He looks even hotter with a black eye
tumblr_lk14e9ceGd1qiz6ujo1_500.jpg

And I also have a crush on James Franco, yummy. NOOO Someone beat me to James Franco!!!!!!!
600_franco_josh_100914.jpg

Dark angel

hahahahahahahaha!!!! I did Iluv, I'm sorry!!!! But don't worry I don't mind seeing more pictures of James ::p:What do you think about his brother Dave?!?! He's a cutie!
DaveFranco1.jpg

Man I could keep posting men in here. Hollywood is full of endless posibilities!!!

Also Joe Manganiello!!!

tb-JoeM.jpg

Alexander Skarsgaard!!!!!!

alexander skarsgaard.jpg

twiggle

soaps_neighbours_christopher_milligan_1.jpg

MARRY ME!

Ahem. Plenty of celebs I think a hot but I don't obsess over any of them like I used to when I was a kid. They're too surficial.

Last edited: