do you ever think about killing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdyMcGee

I don't think I've ever thought of me killing anyone-- but I do often think about people killing me; which is part of the reason why I hardly ever leave my room.

I think that fantasy is fine but if you begin to think about it as a real life occurrence/activity, it would be best to seek some guidance from a therapist.

WeirdyMcGee

The reason that things like that happen is because people don't talk about how they feel-- or think that their feelings are being ignored.

And no, I've never imagined or thought about killing another human being- or an animal.
I think it's natural as humans, to think about death - but it is easy to lose control and lose touch with the rest of reality once you've crossed the line of fantasy/real life thinking.

That is all I will say.

scoobycrawler

I think about death all the time, murder and suicide both also I even find them to be some of my happiest thoughts. That probably makes me a little unreal sometimes...

N0D

Banned
I'd never do the killing spree thing, that never ends well, the only real outcome is you kill yourself, you force the police to kill you, or you go to jail. I have wondered if I could be a serial killer (thanks dexter you are a wonderful influence) but I've come to the conclusion that I have empathy, not much but enough that it wouldn't work.

There's a big difference between thoughts and actions.

No, they're way too common to have any credence anymore, better to do something original like.....go on a kissing spree?

whatkatiedid

I would never do anything like that. I cried when I watched Zero Day. I could never take another life, it's just not in my nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.