Do you end up in hell

JuicyFruit

If you kill youself? Someone told me you do. Personally I don't believe so. I don't believe in hell Or heaven. No one is judging you after you're dead and say you'll go to Here or There.

sory for sily thread.
meow. peace everyone:p

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Some say yes, some say no.

So far, I've never been able to interview anyone after they killed themselves, so I can't say.

This isn't the first time someone wondered if they might go to Hell for suicide around here. Your time might be better spent dealing with questions that have answers.

Depression can be fought. I'm assuming that's where this question comes from, no?

springk

I don't think there is an answer to that, Who knows??!!
How can you tell, i wish there more studies on death and what happens after that..its something about which no one can give the right answer.

JuicyFruit

Hello all. Thanks for replies. I was afraid I would meet negative responses but well, everything went fine. I just
wanted to start a topic and this came into my mind first. I'll try to make a more happier one next time, if there
will be one.
Cheers.

Hoppy

No decent person would allow a somebody to spend eternity in flames just for something he did in a short lifetime.

Supernova

Nah, more likely it was concept primitive societies discouraged as they needed a large workforce to do all the jobs that machines now do, couldn't have the workers killing themselves just because of a bit of hard work, how would the rich have got richer?