Do u guys feel like u can express yourself threw music?

tinygirl.93

I know whenever I'm down I like to put on a song that resembles the mood I'm currently in. Music helps me cope. What about for you guys? :cool:

MikeyC

Music is one of the few reasons I get up in the morning. I love it. I'm mostly a heavy metal guy but putting on good music makes me happy. :)

Shyangel

I like to express myself by singing very loudly in my room whatever comes to mind...::eek::..I know it's silly, but I really like doing it...It feels so nice to express yourself in a way that releases your soul..Even though I can't sing, it's really releasing. There are other things I do but I like this one the most..

tinygirl.93

I like to express myself by singing very loudly in my room whatever comes to mind...::eek::..I know it's silly, but I really like doing it...It feels so nice to express yourself in a way that releases your soul..Even though I can't sing, it's really releasing. There are other things I do but I like this one the most..

i do this sometimes even thou i suck at singing lol! , dancing is more of my outlet

Shyangel

i do this sometimes even thou i suck at singing lol! , dancing is more of my outlet

I definitely love to dance to. I'll do either one or both. There's nothing like dancing like a complete idiot so intensely you almost fling your self out the window with out realizing.:D Haha! Oh god, the back and neck pain that has been caused by this.::p:

lonely_drummer

Music is my life!! It has always been there for me, its how I make a living, well not so much being a musician makes me much money but recording other musicians sure does bring in enough. You can put on a song and it won't sit there and judge you, or torment you, if it is maybe you should start listening to other types of music. I connect many ways, through listening by myself, by listening with others, by writing music by myself or with others, its all great, each one has its own greatness about it.

HeadFace

I'm guessing english isn't your first language... LOL.
Don't worry - laughing with you ;)

Anyway, some day I want to support music physically. I want to be apart of the culture, inspire people, express myself through strings, chords, rhymes, keyboards... But for now, I'm very limited in what I can do. But some day, I'm going to learn every instrument I possibley can, and probably form my own one man band.

I love music and everything it stands for. Actually I crave a person that thinks the same way. People who keep an open mind about all genres (like myself.) are awesome people. My music library expands from classic rock, to trance, to the most obscure industrial music, and even back to some hip hop!
(well to be honest, I think the pop/hip hop industry lost all the hope it had after the death of MJ, but I listen to a few rap artists)

WeirdyMcGee

In highschool and college, I was able to express myself and really emote through creating music and art.

Now, I feel nothing from creating and don't really connect through listening or looking, either.
I suppose that's just depression, though.

doubtmyself

Banned
I know whenever I'm down I like to put on a song that resembles the mood I'm currently in. Music helps me cope. What about for you guys? :cool:

Absolutely..when .feeling sorry for myself...I often play Oasis Wonderwall or Verve's Bittersweet Symphony.......

I can play a bit of the uke which can cheer me up sometimes...:cool: