Desktops

ILovePocky

I'm kind of proud of myself for figuring out how to take a screenshot on my computer xD
(I'm such a noob)
2vwz67a.jpg

tumblr_ljgsdyX2Sx1qgvsbto1_r1_1280.jpg

Does anyone who uses Firefox use their personas option? Right now, mine is a string of binary numbers. Has anyone ever made their own?
tumblr_ljgsv1mCSh1qgvsbto1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
what's the PDF that the hyena is guarding?

Oh, yeah, forgot about that one.

That is some free PDF cook book thing that is good for the metabolism or so the first pages make me believe that. I haven't had time to read through it yet. It was free. So yep I got it.

Hey, want to do my taxes?

coyote

Oh, yeah, forgot about that one.

That is some free PDF cook book thing that is good for the metabolism or so the first pages make me believe that. I haven't had time to read through it yet. It was free. So yep I got it.

Hey, want to do my taxes?

i'm gonna do mine on thursday

I have that day off

TurboTax, baby!

Take a screen shot ('print screen'), paste the image into a photo program (Paint will do the trick), upload it onto a photo sharing website, and then copy the link.

That sound way to complicated...i think ill give this one a miss!!!

It's actually very simple. Here, let me put it in very simple step. :3

1. Press ''PrntSrn''
2. Open Paint.
3. Press and hold the ''Ctrl'' button and then press the letter ''V''-button at the same time. Then release both buttons.
4. Save the picture.

5. Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
6. Upload the picture you just saved by; clicking ''browse'' and selecting your picture you want to upload, and click ''open''.
7. It'll tell you that it is uploading the picture, and it'll show you the picture automatically when it's done.
8. Now, you left click on the picture. This will enlarge it.
9. You should see a link on the left-bottom now that says ''View Raw Image''. Click that link.
10. When you've clicked that link, select the URL (or, the ''website address'' as it's also called sometimes) and make sure it's all selected, and then press and hold down the ''Ctrl'' button and then press the letter ''C''-button. Now release both buttons. You have now copied the URL.

11. Now go to a regular SPW post window, and click on the yellow landscape button. It will open a window with the text ''Please enter the URL of your image:'' now you simply press and hold ''Ctrl'' and press ''V'' again. Release both buttons again and click ''Ok''.

Now when you post your post, the image will show.

It's not very difficult, but it seems daunting because there's so much little steps involved. It seems like a long process, but it can be done within 4 minutes. :3

Also, my apologies if I've explained it too simple. It's not a insult to your intelligence, I just like to be overly-clear. ;3