Describe your personality...

Lavinialuna

I would describe a parts of my personality as :
1. Chloe from "Don't trust that B____ in apt. 23" (only not mean)
2. Elizabeth in "Pride and Prejudice"
3. Bridget Jones from "Bridget Jones' Diary"
4. Karl Pilkington from "An Idiot Abroad" (the moaning, not the idiot part)
+ someone really emotional, I can't think of a good one right now. I'll have to edit one in later.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
George from Seinfeld because I'm uptight and insecure.

Dante from Clerks because I'm unable to commit to anything and have trouble setting boundaries.

JD from Scrubs because I'm distracted and daydream constantly.

Brodie from Mallrats because I'm sarcastic and can have very fatalistic moods.

Dexter from Dexter because I'm detached, methodical when performing tasks and tend to brood.

Odo

Banned
highfidelity2.jpg

seymour.jpg

And especially:

images

Lavinialuna

^I'm curious on why you identify yourself to those characters?

Chloe- I'm sort of eccentric and have a twisted sense of humor. I share her style of dress (I used to anyway, now I hardly leave the house.) I am spontaneous and whimsical (before the anxiety took over) and like to have fun. I can be loud and am(was) confident. When I talked, people used to listen. I make people laugh. I have a naughty side. There are many ways I'm not like her though, I'm not mean or self centered or like to lie. I have always been able to talk about sex openly, however I have never been "free with my body" outside of a relationship. Sex has to mean something on a deeper level. (Maybe deep down I just WISH I had confidence like Chloe?)

Elizabeth because I am protective of my family and hold people to high standards. Had Darcy come across as bad mouthing me or my family, I too would have let him have it. However, she was open minded to the truth. She was bold enough to call him out when he insulted her. I'd like to think I am feminine, but also strong and passionate like she was.

Bridget Jones is more of the anxiety part of me. The self loathing. The awkward part. She was a good person in the long run though, and she won out in the end. I feel that is how it happened for me as well.

Karl Pilkigton because he is always complaining about stuff. I am a baby when it comes to discomfort. Me camping "dang it, these flies are touching me, hope no one gets a wood tick, my feet are dirty" Me at home "this house is a mess, there are crumbs sticking to the bottom of my feet, there is something sticky on the table, what is that smell?" Me at the beach "I have sand in my crack. The sun is burning me. Stop splashing!" I also share his sense of humor and think talking about taking a sh*t is totally acceptable.

But there is also a part of me that is very emotional and traumatized. Not sure who a good match would be to portray that. Edward from Edward Scissorhands? I feel really deeply, take things hard, am overly empathetic and cry at the drop of a hat.

Wow, I'm overly complicated. No wonder I'm messed up! Sorry for the novel, but you asked, so I had to dig deep! :giggle:

Last edited:
Wow, I'm overly complicated. No wonder I'm messed up! Sorry for the novel, but you asked, so I had to dig deep! :giggle:
Nothing wrong with being complex :)

I used to "identify" with numerous fictional characters (never real). But nowadays i can hardly identify with anyone, real or imaginary. Perhaps i'm just too different now???. Since i live almost in total isolation, that even rules out my long-standing identification with "Mr Bean", as even he goes out into the world, does stuff & "communicates"with people (in his own way)! lol

Last edited:
For me, I'm gonna go with

1 Gus from Lonesome Dove.

2 Mike from Breaking Bad

3 Tony Soprano from (you guessed it) The Sopranos

I chose the three that I did because to the people I care about, I'm very loyal. Almost to a fault. At the same time, it wouldn't be beneath me to do illegal things to protect the ones I love. But at the same time it seems that as strong and rough around the edges as they are, they're all tortured by inner demons to some extent.

Whoopdeedoo

Squigwert from spongebob squarepants
cause Im cranky loner thats dissatisfied with my lot in life
And snobby cause i think im better than everyone

George castanza from senfeld
Cause im feverishly neurotic

Marilyn Monroes charactor Roslyn Taber in the movie The Misfits
Because Im lost , bewildered & codependent...

Kiwong

Boo Radley - Some see me as frightening but deep inside there is a gentle soul like the one in Arthur Radley.

Forest Gump - Run Forest Run

Harpo Marx

Gollum- I feel like anxiety has eaten away at me like the ring did to Smeagal.

Last edited:

Lavinialuna

Nothing wrong with being complex :)

I used to "identify" with numerous fictional characters (never real). But nowadays i can hardly identify with anyone, real or imaginary. Perhaps i'm just too different now???. Since i live almost in total isolation, that even rules out my long-standing identification with "Mr Bean", as even he goes out into the world, does stuff & "communicates"with people (in his own way)! lol

I know exactly what you mean. When I go out I think people look like aliens. When I was functioning normally they just seemed like people, but now they look foreign and scary. It's freaky. I've been too far removed for too long.

I'm just a loner. I am happy in my own world. I don't need anyone to make me happy. I have realised being alone is sometimes... Infact a lot times better than being with someone who makes u miserable