Demonic experiences

Bronson99

Has anyone had demonic experiences?

Do they come to you in your dreams, and then manifest physically? Have you been dragged across the floor or lifted up in mid-air?

I've had bad dreams, but nothing like that happen. However, some people apparently claim such things happen to them.. and from what I understand, many believe these encounters are happening literally. :eek: Apparently lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis and such are inadequate explanations, for such people. Well, if science cannot account for "I'm 100% sure it really happened"... what can?

If it exists as a real phenomenon, then there may be footage of it online somewhere? But then to prove it as not faked...

plus is it demons or some sort of abnormal psychology?

Last edited:

Flanscho

Well, I'm 100% sure that such stuff doesn't exist.

Sure, I got nightmares. But anything "demonic"? Nah. If something like that would exist, there'd be proof.

Lea

Banned
I´ve had a lot experiences like this and am sure it isn´t just a hallucination. This material reality is just like one radio station, turn to another, you get a different reality which is just as real as this one, only we´re currently not tuned to it. I´ve had a hand dragging me across the room, some power lifting me, made me go to another room (but my physical body wasn´t in that room), monsters sitting on my chest etc. Or I fly through a closed window.. The dream is a dream, even a nightmare is a dream, but this is someting else, I´ve read a whole discussion on it and noone who had it doubts it. And if it was just a dream, why does this especially occur on a full moon, sometimes I feel the moon´s energy (fluidum) even when am not sleeping yet. Sometimes I don´t even know there is a full moon but feel it, I think "doesn´t happen to be a full moon today?", look outside and yes there is. But it only works sometimes and never if it´s raining (as if the rain was cancelling some conductivity in the air).

MollyBeGood

Has anyone had demonic experiences?

Do they come to you in your dreams, and then manifest physically? Have you been dragged across the floor or lifted up in mid-air?

I've had bad dreams, but nothing like that happen. However, some people apparently claim such things happen to them.. and from what I understand, many believe these encounters are happening literally. :eek: Apparently lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis and such are inadequate explanations, for such people. Well, if science cannot account for "I'm 100% sure it really happened"... what can?

yes someone I am close to has...apparently robbed them of their ability to lucid dream as a result.

TreeBones

I've had really disturbing dreams but can't say that they are demon related. Although I do believe demons exist, especially when I am very very very very angry because I don't feel like myself and I do a lot of weird things I normally wouldn't do. I am 100% sure ghosts exist though, A man shot himself in the house I grew up/live in because his mom died, he lived with her his whole life and I have had many many experiences. I've even SEEN him only once and I had to wait outside the whole day until my dad got home because I was so scared. and I'm not crazy by the way aha.

Last edited:

Bronson99

I´ve had a lot experiences like this and am sure it isn´t just a hallucination. This material reality is just like one radio station, turn to another, you get a different reality which is just as real as this one, only we´re currently not tuned to it. I´ve had a hand dragging me across the room, some power lifting me, made me go to another room (but my physical body wasn´t in that room), monsters sitting on my chest etc. Or I fly through a closed window.. The dream is a dream, even a nightmare is a dream, but this is someting else, I´ve read a whole discussion on it and noone who had it doubts it. And if it was just a dream, why does this especially occur on a full moon, sometimes I feel the moon´s energy (fluidum) even when am not sleeping yet. Sometimes I don´t even know there is a full moon but feel it, I think "doesn´t happen to be a full moon today?", look outside and yes there is. But it only works sometimes and never if it´s raining (as if the rain was cancelling some conductivity in the air).

To accept such things at face value.. without being open to the possibility of a rational explanation... not the greatest way to think, IMHO.

I mean I'm not some super-skeptic like Michael Shermer, or anything. I find Near Death Experiences fascinating and often find myself believing them on a literal level.. but I can also acknowledge that there are scientific theories about NDEs that might have merit, and also see my own preferences biasing my view a bit.

What you wrote up there I am afraid is fraught with biases that seem to encompass new age thinking, astrology, and other occult belief systems. It just seems a bit "old world" to me, y'know?

Flanscho

And if it was just a dream, why does this especially occur on a full moon, sometimes I feel the moon´s energy (fluidum) even when am not sleeping yet. Sometimes I don´t even know there is a full moon but feel it, I think "doesn´t happen to be a full moon today?", look outside and yes there is. But it only works sometimes and never if it´s raining (as if the rain was cancelling some conductivity in the air).

One of the most typical human trait is to see patterns where there are none. When you have such dream and it's not fullmoon, you either subconsciously ignore them or slightly move the date in your memory until it is a fullmoon. Whereas when there happens, by coincidence, to be a full moon, you see that as a proof of some sort.

It reminds me on a documentary, where a guy said that he once asked god for rain, and he held his hand out of the window and it rained, and that this is a proof that god exists. And the person he was talking to replied correctly "or maybe it just rained". Some people do everything if it helps them believe what they want to believe. If they'd believe that cars are alive and the way their horns sound is a type of communication, they'd sit for hours daily at traffic lights and such, writing down the way those horns sound, and they will definately find a pattern. Why? Because they want to. And they will have, for them, proof that cars are alive and try to communicate with us.

There is zero real evidence regarding anything demonic or supernatural. And that despite there being seven billion people on the planet. Why can't no single one seriously proof that? Answer: because such stuff doesn't exist.

Lea

Banned
One of the most typical human trait is to see patterns where there are none. When you have such dream and it's not fullmoon, you either subconsciously ignore them or slightly move the date in your memory until it is a fullmoon. Whereas when there happens, by coincidence, to be a full moon, you see that as a proof of some sort.

It reminds me on a documentary, where a guy said that he once asked god for rain, and he held his hand out of the window and it rained, and that this is a proof that god exists. And the person he was talking to replied correctly "or maybe it just rained". Some people do everything if it helps them believe what they want to believe. If they'd believe that cars are alive and the way their horns sound is a type of communication, they'd sit for hours daily at traffic lights and such, writing down the way those horns sound, and they will definately find a pattern. Why? Because they want to. And they will have, for them, proof that cars are alive and try to communicate with us.

There is zero real evidence regarding anything demonic or supernatural. And that despite there being seven billion people on the planet. Why can't no single one seriously proof that? Answer: because such stuff doesn't exist.

You´re as smart as f*** and arrogant in your ignorance as well. There is never point in arguing with you and I am not trying to convince you in anything, because you´d have to experience what I have otherwise you don´t now what you´re talking about, other than being a smart *** all the time. Just believe what you want, we both are each somewhere else, only time is the answer here. Just be the way you are and wait, go your path, I will go mine but don´t push your "wisdom" on me anymore.

Flanscho

You´re as smart as f*** and arrogant in your ignorance as well. There is never point in arguing with you and I am not trying to convince you in anything, because you´d have to experience what I have otherwise you don´t now what you´re talking about, other than being a smart *** all the time. Just believe what you want, we both are each somewhere else, only time is the answer here. Just be the way you are and wait, go your path, I will go mine but don´t push your "wisdom" on me anymore.

Sorry if I offended you. That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to share my opinion on what was said in this discussion. You can call me arrogant and everything else, but that doesn't change the fact that I simply value logic more highly than unsubstantiated assumptions. :idontknow: Maybe you are so hurt by what I said, and are so angry on me, not because what I said was wrong, but because you fear that what I said might be correct.

Lea

Banned
but because you fear that what I said might be correct.

To fear that you might be correct? Why would I fear that, I don´t fear truth as a rule, in fact I love any truth and objective reality and if I am convinced someting is true, I welcome it with open arms. Besides I wish I could agree with you because it would spare me arguing with you which I don´t like.

But, you seem to me like someone who has built a castle that is logically all perfect, but is standing in a wrong and inapropriate place, in inapropriate time, it is just one piece of the whole reality, maybe perfect in it´s sense, but not the whole reality which negates even it´s perfectness. You are convinced you´re right and I am not going to argue with you, but IMO you lack many things that need to be incorporated together yet to get closer to corectness.

There are many levels and realities, but you always talk only in terms of just one reality, this material one. That´s why you´re confusing apples for oranges and we can never understand each other. Always wanting some "proof" seems quite narrowminded, you want a material proof to touch for immaterial things, that logically is not possible.

But really I am just losing my time in pointless internet discussions, this is what my life has become. (not saying it´s your fault)

Flanscho

But, you seem to me like someone who has built a castle that is logically all perfect, but is standing in a wrong and inapropriate place, in inapropriate time, it is just one piece of the whole reality, maybe perfect in it´s sense, but not the whole reality which negates even it´s perfectness. You are convinced you´re right and I am not going to argue with you, but IMO you lack many things that need to be incorporated together yet to get closer to corectness.

Well, of course I'm convinced that I'm right. As long as nobody has evidence, proof or even a working theory that would say I'm wrong, why should I believe I'm wrong?

I'm sorry that you consider discussions on the internet to be pointless. I think they are often quite interesting.

I feel the moon´s energy (fluidum) even when am not sleeping yet. Sometimes I don´t even know there is a full moon but feel it, I think "doesn´t happen to be a full moon today?", look outside and yes there is.
Reminded me of this recent study...
Blame the Moon for Bad Sleep?
"In the new study, Professor Christian Cajochen, of the University of Basel's Psychiatric Hospital, and his team studied 33 volunteers, male and female, in two age groups in the lab while they slept. Their brain patterns were monitored while sleeping, along with eye movements and more.

The data show that around the full moon, brain activity related to deep sleep dropped by 30%. People also took 5 minutes longer to fall asleep, and they slept for 20 minutes less time overall. Study participants felt as though their sleep was poorer when the moon was full, and they showed reduced levels of melatonin, a hormone known to help control sleep and wake cycles."

AGR

Reminded me of this recent study...
Blame the Moon for Bad Sleep?
"In the new study, Professor Christian Cajochen, of the University of Basel's Psychiatric Hospital, and his team studied 33 volunteers, male and female, in two age groups in the lab while they slept. Their brain patterns were monitored while sleeping, along with eye movements and more.

The data show that around the full moon, brain activity related to deep sleep dropped by 30%. People also took 5 minutes longer to fall asleep, and they slept for 20 minutes less time overall. Study participants felt as though their sleep was poorer when the moon was full, and they showed reduced levels of melatonin, a hormone known to help control sleep and wake cycles."
Interesting,I wonder how they did this and if more light from the full moon had anything to do with this.
About demons,meh,the real demons are people and they are worshipped by other people.....