could really use some advice

Elad

Banned
ok so i'm a pretty everyday kind of guy but a week ago i got into this fight.

i was just playing basketball with my two friends and chillin not worrying about school and my life when these four guys came along and started making trouble in OUR neighbourhood, insults and all man. i think they may have been drunk, high or maybe something else.

so me and my friends didnt feel like giving in to these guys so we started exchanging words.

if a fight broke out, since they were kinda slow (probably drunk), im sure we would have been ok, so i punched one them out of anger but there were these two policemen there (such bad luck!) and it all went down hill from there. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said youre movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air.

now i'm just confused about the whole situation and want to fix it so what can i do?

Last edited:

Mokkat

well, if your mom wants to send you to your uncle and aunt's place, it must be because she thinks they have more room and economy in their life to give you a proper upbringing. You should move there, it might be a good chance to chill out max and relax all cool

Elad

Banned
well, if your mom wants to send you to your uncle and aunt's place, it must be because she thinks they have more room and economy in their life to give you a proper upbringing. You should move there, it might be a good chance to chill out max and relax all cool

yeah I think you're right, my uncle phil has a big house and a lot of money so this might not be so bad afterall but i'm going to miss my friends.

Elad

Banned
thanks for all your advice guys! I really do appreciate all the helpful words I have recieved.

I am actually psychic. I predict that you will end up with a beautiful/loyal wife named Jada and make a movie acting alongside your son.::p:;)

Krista

Ha, you're such an ass ::p: You really had me going there, in fact I was even going to reply how much this sounded like a song I knew at the beginning. You crack me up :D