Could I get kicked out of shcool?

EscapeArtist

I've missed a lot of classes, how many classes do you have to miss to get kicked out of highschool? anybody familiar with it?
ALSO...
My social worker is my principal's wife, and their daughter has agoraphobia and has been house-bound... this probably makes no difference because it's all too confidential right? That I'm her client I mean? I mean she wouldn't tell her husband probably? Damn. It seemed too good.

Damaged

Well surely if you spoke to your principle, they would understand what your going through if his daughter experiences agoraphobia?

Bama_Heath

My hardest year in school was 9th grade which is the the first year of High School where I live. I had to adjust fro being the big fish in a small pond to the little fish in an ocean. I missed like 40 days that freshman year but I always made up my work and kept my 4.0 GPA....they never gave me the impression they would kick me out. On the positive side I found my stride the next year and hardly missed any days again.

Blam!

You won't be kicked out of high school for missing too many classes. I used to go like two or three times a week. I missed like 75 days or something crazy like that. The only things that can happen to you is if you get bad enough grades I believe you can be sent to a continuation school, which I'm sure they won't do. If you can't go to school everyday go to a Charter school or something. Now I actually only have to go two days a week.

Richey

i know someone who had an agrophobic episode for about a year and missed alot of university classes and because she was on a study benefit had to pay alot of it back the following year and was taken to court because its considered fraudulant to enroll in full time classes and miss enough to be considered part-time wile on a payment, this all directly arose from agrophobia ...just the worst luck, now has a criminal record...so im just saying what can happen if it gets out of hand, so basically try and talk to someone about it, perhaps she could try and organise one day off a week where she studies at home and try to ease her way back in..

Ignace

I don't know how it's with you, but in Belgium you can stay away from school a looong time, you just need permission of your parents. I had a girl in my class, she was 30% at school & 70% somewhere else .. She was allowed to pass.:mad: She didn't made any exercises or study at home, the only thing she did was in school, and that was almost nothing.:rolleyes: Why she was not at school the whole time was because she was 'depressed', that's why she was partying and going out all night while we were sleeping to go to school...:mad: