Comment/Answer My Questions

xmisunderstoodx

Hello, I'm 15, female, and if you don't mind can you respond to my questions. Thank you.

1. Am I short? (I'm 5'5")

2. I've never been kissed.

3. I've never had a real boyfriend. (Until right now. We met online and just happen to live in the same city. I haven't met him in person yet. I asked my mom can he come over. But, I worry about a lot of things.)

4. I feel dumb.

SleepAllDay

1 - You're not short. 5'5" is about average for females.
2 and 3 - A lot of people haven't been kissed at 15. If you meet this guy, and he's nice enough, then I'm sure you'll get your first kiss.
4 - Why do you feel dumb? If it's because you falter in social situations, keep in mind that you're just nervous.

chibiXphantom

you only really asked one quesion, and you're taller than me (im only 5'1)

you're only 15, not having been kissed yet isnt bad, neither is not having a boyfriend. i didnt have my first kiss and first boyfriend until i was out of high school (was 18 and in my first year of college). think it was better that way.

truffleshuffle

Hello, I'm 15, female, and if you don't mind can you respond to my questions. Thank you.

3. I've never had a real boyfriend. (Until right now. We met online and just happen to live in the same city. I haven't met him in person yet. I asked my mom can he come over. But, I worry about a lot of things.)

4. I feel dumb.
I am a guy
I would say 5'5 is short compaired to someone who is 5'8 or 6ft but your only 15 and still growing. I am only 5'6 or 5'7 so not much taller and I have done all my growing.

2. your still young your only 15 it will happen

3. same as above
4. I think everyone from time to time feels dumb. I know I do

jaim38

1. I'm shorter than you, I wish I could be your height.

2. My first kiss was a peck from the lips from my brother when I was 4 years old, and it sucks! Blah! But I don't think that counts. My second kiss was equally terrible as well. It was from a guy who I had no feelings for. He told me to close my eyes and being the naive, dumb person that I was, I thought he had a surprise for me. But it was a kiss! I shiver everytime I think about it.

3. I never dated anyone so far. And I'm not ashamed of it. No pressure.

4. Yeah, I've made so many mistakes that I feel dumb. But I gained some experience as well. I try to learn from my mistakes.

surewhynot

1. I'm shorter than you, I wish I could be your height.

2. My first kiss was a peck from the lips from my brother when I was 4 years old, and it sucks! Blah! But I don't think that counts. My second kiss was equally terrible as well. It was from a guy who I had no feelings for. He told me to close my eyes and being the naive, dumb person that I was, I thought he had a surprise for me. But it was a kiss! I shiver everytime I think about it.

3. I never dated anyone so far. And I'm not ashamed of it. No pressure.

4. Yeah, I've made so many mistakes that I feel dumb. But I gained some experience as well. I try to learn from my mistakes.

You got kiss-raped ::p:

MNM322

I'm 30 never been kissed, been on a date or had a boyfriend... so trust me, I feel DUMB. You are still young, no need to worry yet. Hope it happens to you before your 30 though :)

Section_31

4. I feel dumb.

your not short. im 5'7

Being kissed will come :). you have LOTS of time for that.

Inevitably you WILL have a bf and things will happen. EVen if your socially nervous your still meeting ppl online.

And your not dumb. At all.

InvisaLady

#1 not that short for a female.
#2 I'm 30 and still never been kissed. Come complain to me when your over 30 and not kissed.:sad:
#3 I did not get my first bf until a few months ago.

#4 I have never met you so I can't really comment. But very few are "smart" at 15.

Last edited:

OCDd

1 - your not that short thats average height for a female
2 - im 15 too and ive never been kissed either i dont think thats weird
3 - ive never had a girlfriend either (im a guy) i dont think thats weird either, i dont want to date at the moment not till im out of high school
4 - if you feel dumb for a reason, convince yourself that you can change. i dont know what i would consider 'dumb' but if you dont like something, then change it. if its because of a mistake you made, then tell your self you wont do it again, if its from not feeling smart, if you have a career that you feel you might do when you grow up, then research that so you feel smart on that. hope this helps.