Childhood Picture Thread

Luthien

wow your parents must be professional photographers.

very cute kid too!

Aww, thanks :) You know, it's funny, my parents should have been professional photographers, but they weren't. Now my dad has started doing it again and trying to make it his living, but his pictures are AWFUL! I don't know what happened! Maybe it's because all he photographs are birds and his vacations with his girlfriend, but his pictures are either washed out, cheesy or totally boring. My mom on the other hand was born with an artistic eye, unfortunately she will never believe in how talented she is.

Luthien

me1-1.jpg

me6-1.jpg

Oh the shame lol

Shame? But you're so cute!! I'll never understand why people think baby pictures are embarrassing, all kids are cute. I always want to show mine off, I was so much cuter then!

Pink_Paula

Shame? But you're so cute!! I'll never understand why people think baby pictures are embarrassing, all kids are cute. I always want to show mine off, I was so much cuter then!

Awww you're so right actually, all kids ARE cute :) and back the i didn't have a care in the world so i shouldn't be ashamed...i was going to take them down until i saw your message ::eek::

Ravens

Think I was living in Cyprus when this pic was taken. Not sure what the event was all about but I have a vague recollection wearing the shirt lol. I'm the one on the bottom right :p

temp2p.png

J.Christine.89

This is a really good idea! I love looking at pics of ppl when they were little...

I was two years old when this was taken:
n603846811_530622_8815.jpg

I was in kindergarten when this was taken (five years old I think):
1.jpg

Either way, I think I looked like a monkey or an ape hahaha