Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot & Now She Can Only Walk Backwards

Harleyq

I have to admit that when I read the title before clicking on the thread, I laughed a little.

But that video was SO painful to watch. I almost had to stop it cause I couldn't take watching her not being able to speak or walk without spasming all because of a flu shot (supposedly). I feel horrible for that girl and I can't imagine the kinds of self-consciousness she must go through in addition to her physical struggles.

I hope they find a cure for that, relatively soon.

agoraphobickatie

i don't think it's that funny or serious
i really don't care, honestly
all the abused diseased starving homeless people out there and you want me to feel bad for some girl who can only walk backwards now
she's still got people around her who love her and a nice warm house ect
and the people saying they didn't laugh at all are full of craps
shit happens

yeah, shit does happen.. if that's your thought process, why are you on this forum to bitch about your own problems? don't be so ignorant as to put down someone just because YOU want to judge whether or not they're illness/problems are up to your standards...... people kill me thinking shit like that..

Nack

Banned
I find it really really REALLY strange that she could walk backward, run, and talk normally when she runs. BUT! when shes walking or standing still, its like .......(i don't even have a word for it.) Its funny how our minds work.