Charlie Sheen and Excessive Sweating Odor...

woofytalk

Before I give my quick tip...is anyone else totally fascinated by the train wreck that is Charlie Sheen? I know it's trash tv, but I just can't peel myself away from watching this lunatic on Dateline :)

Now, onto the tip...

If you suffer from Bromhidrosis (excessive body odor) due to severe underarm sweating, try rubbing a lime wedge on your armpits in the morning prior to applying an aluminum chloride-rich deodorant. The acidity in the lime juice will neutralize bacteria, managing odor. Allow it to air dry before applying the deodorant. I recommend Drysol.

I'm a huge fan of Charlie Sheen continuing to make an ass out of himself. Plus I want Two and a Half Men canceled. My family thinks it's funny and I think it's not funny.

ETA I shouldn't say I want the show canceled just because I don't think it's funny. I just want people to stop telling me how funny they think it is because I disagree.

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I never thought the show was funny. I love Charlie Sheen tho.

(this thread will never be about odor btw lol).

Newtype

I'm a big fan of Charlie Sheen since I was a kid. I support him 100% in his war. The guy has tiger blood and adonis DNA. Winning!

I'm a big fan of Charlie Sheen since I was a kid. I support him 100% in his war. The guy has tiger blood and adonis DNA. Winning!

What war is he fighting exactly? If it's a spot on Fox's newest reality show "World's Biggest Joke," then I think he's already won. :)

woofytalk

He's quite the showman...I have to give it to him. Everyone is just waiting for him to keel over on tv. hahaha.

I'm wouldn't say that I'm a fan of Charlie Sheen, but I love the show. I've also got to admit that I find some of his recent quotes epically hilarious. Not that I agree with them all, but they -are- funny.

Illusions

Live the Sheen Dream

^^This site cracks me up absurdly much.

That got a few chuckles out of me, haha. He's way overhyped but I can't stop paying attention for some reason.

The thing about Two and a Half Men is that the jokes can get somewhat repetitive? If you've seen enough of it you can actually predict what the characters might say next. And of course there's the irritating fact that the female characters in the show are mostly just Charlie and Alan's playthings devoid of any personality. Won't deny that the show's entertaining though.

panicsurvivor

Your idea of me = square peg. Me = round hole. Don't fit, don't match.

Not that it has ANYTHING to do with me disliking Charlie Sheen, but I am a liberal.

My apologies. The last thing that I heard about Charlie Sheen was him questioning our government's involvement with 9\11. He was one of the only people to speak out about all the very questionable things regarding that day. Apparently he has been doing a lot of strange things that I am not aware of. I don't watch T.V. My girlfriend says he has really gone off the deep end. I have always liked Charlie Sheen because he has always called out the farce that is our government. And in the past the people that have called him crazy and a joke have been ignorant right wingers like the "fixed noise" pundits. I guess I am out of the loop. Lol so what has he done that is so crazy lately? I honestly don't know.