Can a man support a woman`s diet ?

Bo592

Is there away a man can support a women diet ? Can he give her the emotional support that she needs ? Can he keep her will up to keep trying ? Is there away that he can make her feel pretty when she is feeling ugly ?

Steiner

;)Lying works.

"You are looking thinner already babe. *Heavily forced grin and two thumbs up*"

;):cool:

Last edited:

Flanscho

The answer is the same for any relationship related question, no matter the genders involved: depends on the people you are talking about.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Is there away a man can support a women diet ? Can he give her the emotional support that she needs ? Can he keep her will up to keep trying ? Is there away that he can make her feel pretty when she is feeling ugly ?

Ask yourself--if you were on a diet, would there be any way a woman could support you?

MikeyC

This sounds awfully specific. Is something similar happening to you right now?

Of course men can be supportive. We're all people in the end.

Capsaicin

It's mostly up to the will of the individual, but a significant other can help by congratulating them on turning down temptations and not eating things they can't have in front of them all the time. Some even start dieting, too.

It seems easier for me to do that when it's an intimate relationship. Every time my old lady starts a new diet I'm like "Why do you need to do that? You're still my red hot mama". Usually does the trick.

Bo592

This sounds awfully specific. Is something similar happening to you right now?

Of course men can be supportive. We're all people in the end.

Yes, it is Kind of specific , when I was a kid my mom felt that she was fat and always tryed new diets she tryed to get me to go on them with her. But in them days I was a stubren kid who wanted to stick to junk food. My mother die of a heart attack. I felt like it was my fault for not supporting her . Now I have a sister who want to loses weight and her and my heart is not doing that well .one of the diet`s` that she started was a no pop diet which some times I cheat because I love to drink pop. I been drinking tea and water most of the time. She says pop may be the reason why I have such of a breathing problem. I also want to learn this because I want to be ready for this problem in a relationship so I will know how to handle it .

mikebird

Banned
The word 'diet' is a description of
the what goes in the mouth: and the amount over time

It's not an action or plan or intended goal.

Exercise must go with the diet. Doing one without the other isn't useful

Exercise really hard. Eat what you want

I hate my skinny forearms and lower legs.
You can dispose of the fat (it comes out in the urine) and build muscle when you strive for intense movements and run a lot. You just have to want to.

I like women with sturdy legs who can go fast and sweat