Boys Only

Woooo! Browns suck this year like always, can't wait for the Cavs season to start!! :D

yeah, especiallY WITH Shaq arround.. but don't misunderstand.. James is still the King.. :) I'm in Bosnia, but my brother's gonna go to the states and see them in the playoffs if they reach them... but the probably will , at least the eastern playoffs... everybody in bosnia is like go Kobe and go Shaq, I mean if u compare the age of Kobe and the age of LeBron... U can call me LeBronA. or MJ cuz i'm white as Michael Jackson... lol my name is Marijana... something like Marianne.. :)

Nack

Banned
Yea... I have a question. What's the deal with sport, why does it make some people dress up a goat as a player and threatens to kill it cause hes from the rivaled team? Call us insane? Just look at those crazy sports fan. They need a mental institute...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
The Steelers are off to a good start, as always.
smiley_smug.gif

HH

Do we have any ..stuff to discuss? lol

no of course not...we're boys, this is what i'm lusting after right now...

08-ford-fiesta-fs-s2.jpg

and listening to....

pelican+cover.jpg

...pelican, nice bit of heavy/epic rock

Also enjoy eating these....

kitkatpb_wr.jpg

Good times

girls-who needs 'um hey :D

Emily_G

yeah, especiallY WITH Shaq arround.. but don't misunderstand.. James is still the King.. :) I'm in Bosnia, but my brother's gonna go to the states and see them in the playoffs if they reach them... but the probably will , at least the eastern playoffs... everybody in bosnia is like go Kobe and go Shaq, I mean if u compare the age of Kobe and the age of LeBron... U can call me LeBronA. or MJ cuz i'm white as Michael Jackson... lol my name is Marijana... something like Marianne.. :)

Nice to meet you Marijana. My hubby's the one who's really big into sports, I do enjoy watching the Cavs though. I think because they are good and basketball is easier to understand for me than football. I'm not sure what I think about Shaq, I hated him on the E vs W game....his stupid little dance, ugh! Lol. But hubby thinks him and James will be a good team, so we will see!! :)

Nice to meet you Marijana. My hubby's the one who's really big into sports, I do enjoy watching the Cavs though. I think because they are good and basketball is easier to understand for me than football. I'm not sure what I think about Shaq, I hated him on the E vs W game....his stupid little dance, ugh! Lol. But hubby thinks him and James will be a good team, so we will see!! :)

yeah I agree about the dance.. he's so full of himself, especially irritating for SAers.. :) nice to meet u too :)

slicknsly

who saw adrian peterson truck the shit out steelers cb. ahaha that was great...on another note...GO BEARS!

slicknsly

Well ima go ahead and say i like girls. but im a man...damnit, IM A MAN! *slams fist on table*......:)