Boys Only

Thelema

lmao! I have never heard that before! I know what a gooch is and I know what stubble is but I've never seen or heard those two words paired together. lol Gooch Stubble

Thank you btw! I laugh at myself even when I'm not funny.

If you think that's funny, think about trying to look in the mirror to make sure you've shaven all the hair :p

If you think that's funny, think about trying to look in the mirror to make sure you've shaven all the hair :p
I just looked up gooch. If I was to meet anyone of you gals in public
and you would ask me if I have shaved my gooch (and I knew what is was)
you would get to see a nice Xmas tree of blushing :)
Hehe

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

Due to major sabotaging, it's so hard to tell who's a girl or who's a boy in here now.
confused.jpg

We can all agree that women have no respect whatsoever but, we still love them. ::p:

ohh boooo, you whore! :( i'll be on my way now ::sniff sniff:: haha

Emily_G

The boys posted on the girls only thread...it's only fair.

LOOOOOVVVVEEE the unicorn picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

There is a reason why there is hardly ever "Boys only" threads on forums.....cause this all we talk about is women and sports and i cant see many fellas here knowing much about either lol

Harleyq

haha! i know about sports! ..but i'm a chick so i guess that counts me out, eh? haha :)

Me too...well, I know about boxing. The last match I saw was Vitali Klitschko vs Cristobal Arreola, who finally lost his first fight out of 23 or 24 matches.

There ya go! Nipples (sort of) and sports all in the same post. I should definitely be a guy :D j/k

agoraphobickatie

Me too...well, I know about boxing. The last match I saw was Vitali Klitschko vs Cristobal Arreola, who finally lost his first fight out of 23 or 24 matches.

There ya go! Nipples (sort of) and sports all in the same post. I should definitely be a guy :D j/k

haha! that's awesome harleyq! ..i'm born and raised in the south, so i'm a big college football fan, also like college basketball as well and i know my fair share about the nfl.. okay and i watch a little nascar... haha :) i think my dad raised me to watch/like every sport so i stick in the 'friend zone' with all guys because we always seem to get into the sports talk... sexy, right? haha :)