Blood-type?

klamm76

Hi I am just curious about something,its probaly nothing.

But for those of you who suffer from HH (specialy hands/feet),can you tell me what blood-type you got?

I have blood-type B+.

Its not so important if its negativ or positiv, I am just after O,A,B or AB that is the most common blood-types.

RedRibbons

I don't have HH, but getting blood types from people with or without would probably help you conclude, better? Yea?! So... :)

I'm O+

klamm76

Hehe.Yea, you are right.

O+,then you got the original blood-type of human raise,and most common I think.

And a good thing that you didnt have HH too:).Nice start for me,but I dont think ill get anywhere whit this,just curious about something like I said.

klamm76

Ok thanks for the reply.

I just want too make something clear I am not an expert on blood-types or anything.etc.But, yes I think its the original and most common blood-type.

This is just to find out something that I am curious about.So its 2 things that is important.

1. Blood-type
2.Do you have HH or not.

So oOangelaOo do you have HH?

Thanks again:)

Generical

O+

And i don't think i have HH what exactly is it? i mean i sweat a lot when i'm nervous but i figured that's just normal, due to heart rate increase, body temp...blushing etc.

o0angela0o

klamm76 said:
Ok thanks for the reply.

I just want too make something clear I am not an expert on blood-types or anything.etc.But, yes I think its the original and most common blood-type.

This is just to find out something that I am curious about.So its 2 things that is important.

1. Blood-type
2.Do you have HH or not.

So oOangelaOo do you have HH?

Thanks again:)

yes I do sorry I wasnt exact

klamm76

Ok,thanks for answering.

So after 5 different people,we got 3 people that have blood-type O and do NOT have HH.

And we are 2 including my self that have blood-type B+ and DO suffer from HH.

Still this is probaly nothing but it would be nice if more people could answer me this 2 questions.(I prefere those who have HH,and specialy on hands/feet.)

1.What blood-type?

2.Do you suffer from HH or not?

Thanks for the reply:)

Vdubb

Blood Type

It's by chance that I started reading up on HH.

I have HH for as long as I can remember but it certainly has gotten worse in my 20's.

In response to blood type I am 28yr old female with B+ blood type.

klamm76

Hm this is interesting so fare.

Out of 3 HH suffer that has reply to this question we all got blood-type B+,can it be a coinsident or is it something to it.

I would be happy if more peole could answer this 2 question. .

1. What blood-type.?
2. Do you have HH or not?(specially hands and feet)

Another thing is that I asked a friend of mine that cant stand to much heat specialy in her feet.She doesent sweat but she feel like her blood is boiling inside her.I asked here what blood-type she got .She said at first I think O,then she said eh,no I am B+.

So still hoping for moore answers about this.

Vdubb

I think you might be onto something or simply coincidence? I too would like to hear more from others.

My HH is hands, feet and armpits.

Is this the same case as the others who have B+ ?

margiehope

Hi!

I have cranial-facial HH, and like you am B+.

Have no idea if this means anything--I didn't develop HH until well into middle age--but an interesting idea!

klamm76

Thanks for more answers.

I dont know exactly where they have HH ,but I think mostly have hands/feet and armpits.I dont think its so important either.

The important thing is if you suffer from HH on different special places on body and what bloodtype you got.

So, I will say it again.Please answer 1.Do you suffer from HH or not?
2.What blood-type do you have.

Offcourse it would be nice if you could say where you got HH,because I dont know if generalised HH is the same as HH on special body parts.

But for all means the important thing is to answer this 2 quiestion.

Please reply more to this topic

N.B Vdubb do you got blood-type B+.I guess you have but it would be nice if you could confirmed it.

If you do ,then we are now 5 out of 5 that got HH and has blood-type B of all that has answers until know.

Vdubb

Hi klamm76,

Just to confirm:

1. Yes I have HH.
2. I suffer HH in my hands, feet and underarms. I have had it for as long as I remember although it has gotten worse in my 20's. I am 28 now.

Has anybody here thought about doing the ETS surgery? Is there anyone that has a success story about the surgery? So far I have only heard of horror stories....

klamm76

Ok since I dont get so much respons to this 2 simple question that I like to. I will try to explain a little why I am asking for this.

This is not my native language so I will not go into to much details.

But there is something called a bloodtype diet and they think that it is what you eat that can explain different illness of people.
So one type of food that can be medisin for one human can be poison for another.

I will try to explain a little about the evelusjon of the different blood-types.

Blood-type O is the original type (39% of all in Norway),Type A (49%)and B (8%) is probably mutasjon that happend 25000-15000 years ago and Type AB (4%) has been developed for the last 1000 years by a mix by A and B.

So to the point.
There where many different illness for the different bloodtypes that you can get esier if you eat the wrong food that I wont get into here.

But there where one special thing that was being said about blood-type B if you ate the wrong food you could esier get a virus that was attacking the nerve system.

So since I am B+ and they mean that Hyperhidrosis comes from an overactive symphatic nervesystem maby it could be something to it?I dont know but I tought that it was wurth checking out.

Until now 5 out of 5 people that has answer this 2 questions:
1.what bloodtype?
2.Do you have HH or not.

We all have bloodtype B+ and DO have HH.
3 others that answered had Blood-type O and didnt have HH.

I dont say that anyone whit another bloodtype cant get HH but if the majority do have B+ maby we eat something that give us this shitty illness ?
I dont know if generalised HH is the same as palmar/plantar,underarm,facial,cranial HH but maybe.Or mayby there are other resons for that like anxiety etc.

Maybe even blushing is the same illness in our nervesystem because they to take ETS-operation to get rid of the bluching.

Another thing was that type B was tolerating milk very well,but we should have the most variation in our diet.I personly almost only eat bread.

So for those of you that think this is wurth checking out please answer this 2 simple quiestions.

1.what bloodtype do you got?.
2.Do you have HH or not?

And for those of you that think this is bullshit,or its to hard for you too answer dont bother.

chocbunny

I'll play...

Generalised HH, and blood type A-, so doesn't seem to be fitting into the pattern. Although my mother is B+ and she also has a (much) milder case.