best toy when you were a kid

Forgotten-Children

Well, I have two. One was my "secruity blanket" and I even still have him.

That's right. Woody from Toy Story. He was my baby when I went to Kidergarten... until two bullies came to me demanding me to give them Woody. I obviously said no, so one of the boys grabbed him by the leg and I still wouldn't let go. They pulled harder until eventually his boot completely ripped off and the kid threw it over the fence surrounding the playground.. Yeah. I wasn't happy.

2usvpcz.jpg

Also, my purple, transparent Game Boy Color. I don't have the original one I used to have but I have because that was stolen from me. >-> But I have another of the same model. (Haven't played it in a while since I misplaced my GBC games. The only one I have is a Pokemon Silver which can't save because the internal battery ran out, which sucks because I love the game)

34gk468.jpg

Last edited:

petrified eyes

I had about 4500 of these guys, complete with jeeps, trucks, tanks, helicopters and bunkers. I organized them into correct squads, platoons, companies and battalions and marked the bottom of them with their "unit". Crazy? Perhaps. Fun? Hell yeah!

800px-Airfix54mm.JPG

MaliceInWickedland

Hot Wheels!!

All the other girls my age were playing with Barbies while I played with Hot Wheels, haha. My dad and I always used to build the tracks together. I was also a dinosaur freak and had over 200 dinosaur toys. Yepp, those were the good ol' days. Now it's all about having a cell phone and facebook at the age of 7...

nicole1

BARBIE! I bought them at Toys R Us, garage sales, anywhere. For Christmas, I got the little house and a little Barbie van. I had quite a few. I use to make them act out stories. It was awesome. I don't remember many other toys... Shame.