Awesome Teens!! :)

Rembrandt Broam

And how did these companies get your email address Rembrandt?

(Please come up with a good lie, I need one for if anyone ever asks me the same question)

I...er...signed up for a newsletter about...um...model railways and the cheeky swines must have sold it on to a bunch of ne'er do wells.

(How was that? :))

I...er...signed up for a newsletter about...um...model railways and the cheeky swines must have sold it on to a bunch of ne'er do wells.

(How was that? :))

Rubbish. Say you had an ex model girlfriend who had friends in the sex industry, which you didn't go into because you were too attractive, and when you broke up she had to go on heroin because she missed your awesomeness so much, and after the first £600,000 you donated to her for rehabilitation the salvation army made you stop because you were over shadowing their generosity too much, you fought against them but they blew their trumpets and you collapsed, and then she stole your email address and sold it to her friends in the sex industry for money for her heroin addiction.

Much better, and totally believable :D

Rembrandt Broam

Rubbish. Say you had an ex model girlfriend who had friends in the sex industry, which you didn't go into because you were too attractive, and when you broke up she had to go on heroin because she missed your awesomeness so much, and after the first £600,000 you donated to her for rehabilitation the salvation army made you stop because you were over shadowing their generosity too much, you fought against them but they blew their trumpets and you collapsed, and then she stole your email address and sold it to her friends in the sex industry for money for her heroin addiction.

Much better, and totally believable :D

Have you been engaging the services of a private detective? I was hoping to keep my past a secret on here. No chance of that now. :rolleyes:

There'll be a man with a blue holdall waiting at King's Cross station tomorrow at noon.

(Not that he's in any way connected with me or this thread, but I just thought I'd mention it.)

My life's ambition is to be able to get enough £50 notes to fill a briefcase.

Americans are so lucky, they can get $1 bills and fill a briefcase

Conspiracy

Well....I'm 16. When I meet people online, after 5 mins with them, they instantly assume I'm like 20-25, have a job/go to college/am a dad. O.O. Hate it when that happens lol
Maybe I really do give off that aura.

nothingtofear

I didn't realize teens were scarce here, I would have thought teens and twentysomethings were the majority but I don't know why I thought so since I hardly no anyones age. I'm technically a little bit past my teens now but a couple years doesn't really mean anything and I wish I'd found this forum many years ago. My SA was at it's worst during the middle of my adolescence hearing so many people here that I can relate to I think I just assumed that a lot of others here have had a rough adolescence for similar reasons.

MaliceInWickedland

^ That's exactly what I thought when I first joined. Teen years usually are the roughest with all those hormones raging, getting through high school, dealing with peer pressure, and all that other growing up junk.

Last edited:

thor01

I still feel the same at "21". To me I never felt more dificulty a few "years" ago compared to now. The difference was I was in an all boys secondry school which I hated. I never felt it was "age" that made things difficult in particular. I feel the same in most ways and infact Ive had possibly the most difficult patch of all, anxiety wise, last year and some into this year.

At school there were many people who seemed just fine, and who probabaly thought I was just a miserable person. Of course I felt misunderstood. But thats the same as now hah. Anyway when I think of myself I still feel like I belong in the "teen" group of people, rather than full "adult". Even though I don't like definitions like this, and don't really believe in age, for myself hah.
Also I don't think normal things associated with "teens" ever happend to me at the time my number was officialy that hah. I was sat at home just like now and then into rough boys school where I'd just try to get through the day.
But I'm really looking into the belief that what goes on with your body and what is going around it and stuff is actually up to you. So I intened to keep it how it was and is hah.

Last edited:

Conspiracy

Actually, most of us teens tend to not talk about our problems. So yeah, wont find many here compared to the adults.