Awe crap...

I think I'm gonna stay away from guys for a while. I plan to break up with my bf cause...I'm bored and sex gets me in trouble.

I just pray to God I'm not pregnant:/

Should I break up with him now? or wait till I know I'm for sure not pregnant??

Emily_G

I'm not sure there's any right answer...whatever you feel is best. Wish you the best in this.

Krista

I agree with Emily, this really isn't a decision that someone can tell you to do, we could only tell you what we do in your situation. In the end this comes down to what you feel is right but I wish you the best dear.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Umm... Sorry if this question sounds ignorant and dumb, but why should you break up with him? :confused: If you two love each other, he's going to support you, no matter what... right?

And why would you have to stay away from guys? First of, you can control yourself, right? Second, just because they are guys, it doesn't mean they will do anything perverted, being a dude does not equal having sex with every female they see. There's no need to stay away from them :confused:

Again, sorry if I misinterpreted your post or something. I wish you good luck.

Umm... Sorry if this question sounds ignorant and dumb, but why should you break up with him? :confused: If you two love each other, he's going to support you, no matter what... right?

And why would you have to stay away from guys? First of, you can control yourself, right? Second, just because they are guys, it doesn't mean they will do anything perverted, being a dude does not equal having sex with every female they see. There's no need to stay away from them :confused:

Again, sorry if I misinterpreted your post or something. I wish you good luck.

Ok to answer your questions...

I guess I'm just bored. I've only been with him for a month and we don't love each other.

And no... I can't control myself:/ I'm afraid I might mess up with the next guy by giving it up easy (btw I only slept with 3 people so i don't just sleep around)

I'm starting to think I have some deeper issues...

Pink_Paula

Ok to answer your questions...

I guess I'm just bored. I've only been with him for a month and we don't love each other.

And no... I can't control myself:/ I'm afraid I might mess up with the next guy by giving it up easy (btw I only slept with 3 people so i don't just sleep around)

I'm starting to think I have some deeper issues...

This is definitely a decision you have to make for yourself, you know how you feel. But i will advise that you take precautions in the future whether it be the pill, coil, implant or condoms. It's always better to be safe not just against pregnancy but STI's as well.

This is definitely a decision you have to make for yourself, you know how you feel. But i will advise that you take precautions in the future whether it be the pill, coil, implant or condoms. It's always better to be safe not just against pregnancy but STI's as well.

I know. I NEVER have unprotected sex.

Nack

Banned
umm, not to be a total douche bag or anything, but if you don't like the guy why do it with the possibility of having the guy's kid? Again, I don't know if you did it or not cause I wasn't sure by the first post, so...

umm, not to be a total douche bag or anything, but if you don't like the guy why do it with the possibility of having the guy's kid? Again, I don't know if you did it or not cause I wasn't sure by the first post, so...

I just did it once. BTW I'm not.

Theres a part of me that wants to leave him and theres a part that doesn't. The longer I'm with him the more I'm starting to get attached to him.

@Emily: oh i get it lol

Nack

Banned
I just did it once. BTW I'm not.

Theres a part of me that wants to leave him and theres a part that doesn't. The longer I'm with him the more I'm starting to get attached to him.

@Emily: oh i get it lol

Isn't that consider a good thing?