Assassin's Creed 2

Krista

I NEED IT! I plan on getting it sometime this week because I'm pretty much freaking about it. My PS3 is in desperate need of some new game play on it.

Anyone played it yet? Is it worth my time playing or buying for that matter?

It's pretty much calling my name...

Lonelykitsune

It looks brilliant.I njoyed th first but this one looks much btter.I havnt bought it yet though.Perhaps you could get hold of a demo or try it at the shop or something?.

A lot of people say it is way better than the first even people who didnt like the first liked this one.Id definetly buy it just from the look of the ads

Pink_Paula

My boyfriend has it, and if i'm honest i'm not much into gaming...but omg that game is AMAZING! you have to buy it. and my bf says that compared to the first one it is 100% better, there are so many new features in it...do it hehe

206Raider

Ahh yeah! I loved the first one and want the new one too, I never did take the time to figure out what all those weird writings meant at the end of the first one though

Nack

Banned
First one suck, the assassination moves were cool. But after a while, it gets old really really fast. The end of the game was like a super sayian kick to the balls. Its like thank you for playing, its not finish yet, please wait untill assassin creed 2 comes out. But yet again, we're left at a cliff-hanger. 60 bucks for an unfinished game.

Last edited:

206Raider

Yeah the end was gay I remember, it's like watching a show and it says to be continued. But I only rented it so I didn't waste 60 on it. But I thought it was fun but was kind of redundant with the fights, I would never lose....Is the new one still like that? I'll still play it but can I fight 2000 ppl and not get hurt lol?

Nack

Banned
Yeah the end was gay I remember, it's like watching a show and it says to be continued. But I only rented it so I didn't waste 60 on it. But I thought it was fun but was kind of redundant with the fights, I would never lose....Is the new one still like that? I'll still play it but can I fight 2000 ppl and not get hurt lol?

I never died once in battle, only when i tried to be superman on the roofs. :\

Just checked out the trailer and some gameplay vids.

THE GAME IS SO SICK

but I drooling at it is pretty much all I can do at the moment.