Ask MikeyC's mom thread

KiaKaha

Banned
Dear Mikey's Mum

Can I live at your place for a bit - my mum isn't making my french fries in the right shape and I am most displeased.

Yours clingingly,

Kia.

MikeyC

Dear Mikey's Mum

Can I live at your place for a bit - my mum isn't making my french fries in the right shape and I am most displeased.

Yours clingingly,

Kia.
Dear Kia,

I have never had a New Zealander stay at my place before. I think my French fries are the best outside of France. I call them Australian Fries. You will like them. My son Michael never complains about them, so they must be good!

Section_31

Dear Mikeyc's mumma,

It wasn't Mikey that set fire to your living room rug when he was 8 yrs old. It was me :(. But I was too chicken to say anything and let him take the fall :(.

I'm sorry!

KiaKaha

Banned
Dear Mikey's mum,

Recently I built a time machine out of a delorean however I can't get my flux capicitor to flux properly. Also I need to generate 1.21 giggawatts of power for it to work and the only way for this to happen is to steal plutonium from some libyans.

What should I do?

Yours Marty Mcfly

Aka Kia.

MikeyC

Dear Mikeyc's mumma,

It wasn't Mikey that set fire to your living room rug when he was 8 yrs old. It was me :(. But I was too chicken to say anything and let him take the fall :(.

I'm sorry!
Dear The Lone Gunman,

I punished my son Michael severely for that! No wonder he kept denying responsibility. You may be in your late 20's now, mister, but you are grounded! You will get a stern talking to...from my husband, and you will sit in the corner and think about what you've done!

MikeyC

Dear Mikey's mom, is there any cure for procrastination? How do you help Mikey deal with it?
Dear Srijita,

I don't know what the cure is. My son Michael continues to be plagued by it. I gave him a Rubix Cube to help keep his mind sharp, but he uses it as a door stop now. That boy will be the death of me!

MikeyC

Dear Mikey's mum,

Recently I built a time machine out of a delorean however I can't get my flux capicitor to flux properly. Also I need to generate 1.21 giggawatts of power for it to work and the only way for this to happen is to steal plutonium from some libyans.

What should I do?

Yours Marty Mcfly

Aka Kia.
Dear Marty McFly,

Perhaps a lightning strike will generate that kind of power? At least, that's what I've heard. Don't steal from the Libyans because you'll owe them for life! I'm still paying off a debt because I borrowed a pen from them eleven years ago.

But anyway, I digress. Channel the power of an electrical storm to your Delorean and hopefully it won't blow up the car completely.

Say hi to the Doc for me!

Section_31

Dear MikeyC's mom,

Ive corrupted young mikey and bought him a lap dance.

Im sorry :(

The eternal bad influence