Are you a Virgin?

Are you a Virgin?

• Total voters

PGT

Yes i am 31 and never done it, got close but it didn't happen. The strange thing is its never really affected me until the last couple of months and now its all i can think about. Started to go out more now and just joined a dating site. I do not want to still be a virgin this time next year, even if its only a one time thing i feel like i really need to do this.

Does anyone else think it's odd the poll is public? I mean it can be fun to be nosy, but... *tries not to imagine everyone on the non-virgin list's first time*

LOL just kidding. But now I got you thinking naughty thoughts :sarcastic:

Dennis1980

Yeah. Virgin here. Not by choice.
I used to wish that my first time was with somebody I truly cared about. Now I'd just be willing to do it with anyone.
But if I was that desperate, I guess I would've seen a prostitute a long time ago.

Dennis1980

Same here. Is it something you'd consider in the future? I did at some point, but now I don't care enough. (Plus I'm too anxious.)

I've considered it, but I know myself. I'll just end up hating myself even more knowing that I had to pay for sex, instead of getting it for free. I'm not looking down on anybody who does that, but for me personally, I don't want my first time to be with a prostitute. Maybe the story would be different, like, if I had several relationships and I was "in a slump." I don't know what I would do in that case.

MikeyC

I've considered it, but I know myself. I'll just end up hating myself even more knowing that I had to pay for sex, instead of getting it for free. I'm not looking down on anybody who does that, but for me personally, I don't want my first time to be with a prostitute. Maybe the story would be different, like, if I had several relationships and I was "in a slump." I don't know what I would do in that case.
That's fair enough. Hopefully it happens for you. :thumbup:

pnr

Being sexually active will not erase the social phobia I live with.

Just like all the money in the world will erase my SP.

Finally

I am not a virgin. I had my first kiss at 21 and lost my virginity when I was 21. Up until that day, I had never had a gf and never kissed a girl . I was very embarrassed about it and thought there was something wrong with me. It tormented me. I think part of that is natural but alot of it is wanting to fit in with the rest of the guys. What a dumb way to think. Honestly, why the heck would I want to be like the rest of the self-absorbed, heartless, wanna-be-macho kind of guys. I think our SA gives us an advantage in many ways that we do not realize.

It all worked out in the end. Really dumb of me to worry about if for so long.

Seems to be a trend with me. You too?