anyone seen "avatar"?

I just watched this yesterday. It was amazing. it blew my mind. I don't normally say this about a movie but I'm up for watching it again.

If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it in imax in 3d NOW - you don't want to watch this one online trust me

iamthenra

I totally agree... This is one of those movies that you MUST see in the theater and make sure that it is the 3D version as there are versions that are just 2D and not nearly as good! I would give it ***** (five stars out of five stars!):D

From the trailer it looks pretty good - my kind of movie. I tried to get my brother to go see it with me, but ended up watching 'A Christmas Carol' that was in 3D, don't think I can watch another 2D movie again. The 3D trailer for 'Alice in Wonderland' looks wicked, we are both going to see that one too.

reslo

saw it in 3d, but not imax. thought the effects were good! most have cost a ton to make!

Lonelykitsune

I saw it.i wonder if my 3D glasses were dodgy cos the 3D wasnt that impressive to me and hurt my head.The story wasnt that great but overall i thought it was ok,great effects.Bit long though

nopark

I agree with Death. It's visually appealing, but the story was just a typical story and nothing to comment on. If it wasn't for the $230m budget that was poured into eyecandy, it wouldn't be worth mentioning.