Anyone have a song stuck in their head?

panicsurvivor

There is always a song stuck in my head. I mean that literally. LOL. I do it on purpose actually. I was just posting on another thread about, how I have to be focusing on something at all times, if I don't I...........have a hard time. So my head is like a radio station, for music. I pick a song and it plays till I pick another. It actually took some practice to accomplish, as crazy as that sounds. ;)

panicsurvivor

‪Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West‬‏ - YouTube

This is the one that I have been playing a lot lately. I could do without Kanye West, as I can't stand him, and his contribution to this song is lame and doesn't even go with the song. On the other hand the sound of this girls voice is soooooo sexy. There are lots of better singers than her but the quality of her voice is just so hot to me.:cool:;)::p:;)

Phoenixx

There is always a song stuck in my head. I mean that literally. LOL. I do it on purpose actually. I was just posting on another thread about, how I have to be focusing on something at all times, if I don't I...........have a hard time. So my head is like a radio station, for music. I pick a song and it plays till I pick another. It actually took some practice to accomplish, as crazy as that sounds. ;)
^ This. I definitely know what you mean. If I need to distract myself, I'll play song after song in my head too. And it is easy, after a bit of practice. My head is literally like a little radio station... Er, I guess mp3 player?