anyone else get im's when you are logged off?

davidburke

i sometimes get an i.m message when i log in and when i check the time on it it was sent when i was logged out do you have to click "go offline" before u log off so that you don't appear online. i find it annoying because im afraid the person will think im ignoring them. anyone else have this problem?

FOR REAL

Banned
i sometimes get an i.m message when i log in and when i check the time on it it was sent when i was logged out do you have to click "go offline" before u log off so that you don't appear online. i find it annoying because im afraid the person will think im ignoring them. anyone else have this problem?

if its the mini messenger thingy, im not sure, but cheers for the add on facebook:) (not that i would ever dream about advertising other sites or even speling correctly)

philly2bits

I'm not sure, but I think the mini messenger keeps you in the "people to talk to" menu for awhile after you log out of the site itself. I've noticed people who were logged out for up to 15 minutes still showing up.

Nicholas

It happened to me too. I think they might think you are online, and write an IM... It seems this messenger here can send offline IM too, so you get them as soon as you log in. Yeah, I'm always afraid they think I'm ignoring them, so I always feel the need to say "sorry, i was offline when you sent it" :)

Pink_Paula

I get them as well, i thought if you were offline or away from the forum then no one could message you, I worry that people think i'm ignoring them as well.