Anyone else experience sexual molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubrea1

Just wanted to see if anyone else has been sexually molested when you were younger and possibly it could have some kind of link to social anxiety and shyness? :confused:

Section_31

Not molestation, but i was an attempted rape victim. Its had a severe impact on certain aspects of my life.

Forgotten-Children

Well I've never been... but my boyfriend has by his male baby sister when he was a kid... He acts so strong though and doesn't really seem to let anything bother him from his past. He just learned from everything that happened. I kinda respect and look up to him for that. I know I would never be as stong as him had everything that happened in his past happened to me... Hell, I'd probably be dead by now..

theblank

When I was 21 years old I got drunk with a stranger and he forced himself sexually on me. I've never been the same ever since.

this is an intense question.

the answer is yes it will mess with you. it will change you forever.

but you can live beyond it. i am.

though my story is strange, it still is with me. very few people know. its just a part of me. but i can live above what others do and protect as many around me as i can..

never pass the abuse, any kind of abuse!

Sinar_Matahari

I'm reopening this thread, but there will be no further discussions promoting pederasty or pedophilia in any way, shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.