Any PC Gamers Out There?

Interzone

I know there are probably tons of Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii gamers on here, but I was curious on how many PC gamers were out there? Maybe we could get together a play a few games.

I am always looking for fun, cooperative games. I have a microphone and am not afraid to use it!

Here are the games I am currently playing, I have a few others besides these, but I am currently not playing those much:

Left 4 Dead 2
Need for Speed Shift
Bad Company 2
Team Fortress 2

If anyone is interested you can post or PM your STEAM ID's to each other!

Danfalc

Banned
I have steam,though I don't play it often.But it's always nice to have fellow social phobes to game with :cool:

I have Left for Dead 2,Borderlands,Dawn of War 2 though again I don't really play many of them anymore.I think it's in the "other region" forum,but you should be able to find a thread where people have given there steam Id's out on here.

Mine is the same as my nickname on here if you wan't to add me.

Dave1989

my steam name is daveyliddle150. I only really play football manager, company of heroes and cs source on it, i've become addicted to world of warcraft again so i'm spending more time on that than any of my steam games lol.

Daz

The only PC game i play is Counter-Strike - Condition Zero

I'm kind of addicted to it to say the least :D

Jamovik

Uh... Football Manager, some older games like Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, The Sims sometimes. I have ordered Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition. I also have a bunch of games that I have bought off Steam.

I am a dedicated PC gamer. I have almost every Multiplayer game known to man.

Steam ID is postal2_2

I mainly play MW2 and Killing floor now.

Also used to play L4D2 until Valve screwed my drivers up with the L4D2 update.

Mokkat

My Steam-Id is Urnefar

Im going to be playing a lot more when I afford a new graphics card 1.nov :)

mostly KF, L4D2 at the moment

Alistair

Greetings,

Yeah, I have Steam, and I've been a PC Game for, well, since Daggerfall. =)

I tend to play mostly Single Player Games, RPG's or Strategy for the most part.

Currently playing, TF2, Mass Effect Series, X3: TC, Torchlight, King Arthur, the Role Playing WarGame, and Emulation (PSX1 & 2, SNES, NES, and so forth)

ID: Alistair120
Alistair

Last edited:
I dont really play PC games anymore cuz.. well.. they don't make good games anymore :/

Oh dude....how mistaken you are. For example Graphically you won't get anything better. You can also Mod any game you want to your liking, create mods, install them etc. Ultimate flexibility in your rig, you know what hardware you have. You can push it and tweak your hardware/software to it's limits and you don't get something similar to a red ring of death unless you are retarded and blow your computer up while trying to overclock it or something.

But, on the games side of things, yeah it does blow that most PC games now are console ports thanks to pirating.

Ignace

Oh dude....how mistaken you are. For example Graphically you won't get anything better. You can also Mod any game you want to your liking, create mods, install them etc. Ultimate flexibility in your rig, you know what hardware you have. You can push it and tweak your hardware/software to it's limits and you don't get something similar to a red ring of death unless you are retarded and blow your computer up while trying to overclock it or something.

But, on the games side of things, yeah it does blow that most PC games now are console ports thanks to pirating.

I'm really curious about the future of PC gaming. On one side, they could just stop making games for PC cause of piracy. But on the other hand, they can't, because if they do that, why would some one buy high-end components ? To browse the web ?:confused: PC gamers are being left behind too much these days, I saw on a site that GTA IV gets bundled with The Ballad of Gay Tony & The Lost and Damned.. for consoles only. I don't really care about this bundle, but the people who do, must be feeling left behind.::(:

Pookah

WoW and LotRo as far as online games.

Vampire the masquerade, Elder Scrolls, Fable, FFVII, FFXII, various other single player rpg or detective games.

I'm a PC gamer also. But lately I haven't been playing games much.
But I love RPG games and Shooting and Racing Games.

Snowdrop

I'm a PC gamer kinda too. I haven't played much lately, but I love Dragon Age, and other RPGs. :)