Any one trying to lose weight?

mismeek

I'm trying to lose some weight. My doctor said I'm suppose to be at 135. Which I've never been in my life. I honestly think thats too skinny but admit I do need to lose some weight. I want to lose 30 pounds. I was just wondering if anyone else is trying to lose weight, maybe we could keep each other accountable. :thumbup:

Metal_isthe_Answer

How tall are you? 135 is really damned thin. Me personally as a guy, I'd like to hit about 180 to 170 max. I did manage to go from 311 to 201 (as the scale said recently) and I've kept it off for years, so that's really good. If you would like to hear what my diet has been recently or would just like any tips I may be able to share, just let me know.
I clicked on your username, that picture is of you right? You looks very pretty to me, its always good to be healthy and all, but it doesnt exactly look like youre seriously overweight lol

Earthcircle

I would like to lose weight and 135 sounds about right. But I don't even own a pair of scales. I am too afraid to weigh myself. lol

Courtney27S

This life isn't really any fun. I wish things were different, that I could have an easier time pretending to be normal and happy. It's just so exhausting trying to relate to people. I'm only 19 years old but I feel I'm just wasting away.

Courtney27S

Well that's embarrassing, I thought I posted that under "random feelings/thoughts". Brb, gonna go kms

WEight

I've been constantly wanting to commit myself to losing about 10 pounds but I don't know if I can find the motivation anywhere, let alone maintain the results. It seems like such a small number too, it can't be that much work. I think 135 sounds like a good weight, it's not extremely thin, but I'd say go for whatever you're comfortable with yourself at. If that seems too low don't go for it.

Tuukka40

Well, since New Years, I have lost about 7 pounds and 6% body fat getting my body ready for summer. I am now trying to gain weight to put on clean muscle, but that has been even harder than losing weight!

Either way I have been sacrificing a lot of the foods I love (pizza, sour patch kids, chips, etc), so you have my understanding and support. Whenever I begin a new diet or exercise program, the first week or two are always the hardest because the results seem so far away. But once you do start seeing results, then you will be 10x as motivated to stay disciplined.

My best advice is to start a diet and ignore the scale for a while at first and forget about the results. Stick to it and see where you're at in a month, I bet you will be surprised