Any one been extremely paranoid?

Darker Than Black

Back in junior high, when there was any planes or helicopters in the sky..I always thought the GOVERNMENT was coming after me for my secrets that lie deep inside my brain, So I would run as fast as possible and hide under something....LOLZ

206Raider

lol! nah man I was a very pananoid and anxious person before and worse after I smoked weed the last 2 years and even then I never was that paranoid. But it's cool, I don't think your crazy man.

I've ahd times where I didn't want to go out with an old friend or something though becuase I thought I was being set-up to get jumped and robbed. I know now how stupid that is

Hellhound

Super Moderator
When I was younger and my mother was cooking dinner, I would stand near and watch her until she finished and served the food, because I feared that, while I was away, she would put something in my food (a pill, poison, etc) on purpose to kill me :D And that's nothing. I have a long list of insane fears. So yes, I am probably as paranoid as you, lol.

Walk

Yeah, some paranoia. Usually involves thoughts on death but nothing making me lose any sleep really. Honestly, me and death have sort of a love/hate relationship. Sometimes I think it's the most unfair, scariest thing to ever exist; yet other times, it's like I consider it a blessing and can't wait to meet it.

More mild forms of paranoia involve my worries of how long I will be friendless, girlfriendless, and poor. Though instead of paranoia, it has become more of a frustration in my adult years. I just can't seem to solve any problems in life, for ****'s sake.

When things are going well, negative thoughts don't come into my mind though.

DarkSeeker

I remember when I was younger, that every time I looked at myself in the mirror I thought someone was watching me through a camera hidden inside and was laughing at me. The Fatman (my Narcissistic "father") was an expert at inserting all sorts of paranoid crazy fears inside my head. Listening to this guy, ideally one person should thoroughly check up every corner of the attic every day just to make sure nobody's hiding in there...

lyricalliaisons

Even back in elementary school, I used to think that other kids on the school bus were mind readers & they could read my thoughts lol. That way of thinking continued all the way into high school & even happened some after I started riding the public transportation bus when I was around 20 or 21. I know that's not the case now, but I still sometimes start thinking that way & I always make myself stop as soon as the thoughts start because I know it's just stupid lol. I think my anxiety does it to me.

Last edited:

Noca

Banned
Been a little paranoid since reading 1984 a few days ago.

Paranoid? what about depressed?? That is the most depressing book I have ever read! Even though the story in the book is so absurd and improbable it still makes one depressed while reading it.

Kustamogen

Banned
Ive been a lot worse of late with germ/contamination of things. If a spoon even touches a table or counter I wont use it. Or if I leave a bottle of water out of sight for a bit I will think that someone somehow poisoned it or something while I wasnt looking.

Ive been freaked of smells/fumes lately too...scared theyll make me congested and I wont be able to breathe and Ill freak out :(

theres more but lately all those are freaking me out.....those have almost nothing to do with my panic attacks so it makes me feel like a weirdo