anxiety attack (cause: bf)

3times

I'm just tired. He threatens me and I hand up. So I'm put on some punishment. Of don't call me till two weeks and calling me stupid and tells me how he slammed some girls head into a tree and dragged her to her house. And I'm stupid. I don't listen. "Watch wat happens the next time I see you." "You no wat I can do to u" tell em about rehab and he curses. He's always drunk. Tells me how he'll beat me and wat not. Ugh watever. Tired of crying.

Its just so much! Too much!

3times

I just feel lost and he just exspects me to forgive and forget. Idk and he talks about killing his self. Which makes matter worse. Ugh idk

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I just feel lost and he just exspects me to forgive and forget. Idk and he talks about killing his self. Which makes matter worse. Ugh idk

He says that to get you to stay with him. He is trying to manipulate you. Really... he is not worth your time. He will never change, sadly...

3times

It feels like I'm beneath him. Like he talks like. "I'm the man.... Blah blah" idk. He'll say one thing than another. "I'll do rehab.....oh wat when did I say that. Don't put words n my ****in mouth." Ugh

Hellhound

Super Moderator
It feels like I'm beneath him. Like he talks like. "I'm the man.... Blah blah" idk. He'll say one thing than another. "I'll do rehab.....oh wat when did I say that. Don't put words n my ****in mouth." Ugh

Yes. Manipulative crap. My parents and other relatives do that, my ex bf did it, my mother's friend is married to a dude like that... They don't change. he will keep doing that, as long as you keep listening and staying with him. Trust me... you should just leave him. He's wasting your time and making you suffer...

3times

Crying my eyes out things just keep getting worse. I think the only reason he hasn't hit me is because I haven't been to see em lately and I think that's the only reason. I pray for him but idk. It really hurts to think about em. I have his sweat shirt on now and I'm trying to thing back to the "good old days" but I don't no any. Even when we were first together I can recall bruises. Ugh. Idk wat to write or even say anymore.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Crying my eyes out things just keep getting worse. I think the only reason he hasn't hit me is because I haven't been to see em lately and I think that's the only reason. I pray for him but idk. It really hurts to think about em. I have his sweat shirt on now and I'm trying to thing back to the "good old days" but I don't no any. Even when we were first together I can recall bruises. Ugh. Idk wat to write or even say anymore.

Is anyone helping you now? A friend? Family? Anyone?... And you do well with not seeing him. The guy might turn agressive and you might get hurt... Are you considering leaving him? Anything planed?

3times

Nope no friend or family no. Leave? Yea

And as for that show. I don't have to walk with my head dwn or anything.

Feels like I'm on punishment though. And don't come ot till I say so kinda feeling *sigh*

Well u gotta do what u gotta do. But u shudnt hav to take that abuse from ANYBODY. It kinda is like ur walkin wit ur head down on the inside. Yea 3times thas no way to be in a relationship, u kno. U should feel like his equal not his daughter u kno

Nack

Banned
The question is do you want to keep crying everyday; feel like your being punish; thinking that he'll get better; getting hit, drag, etc...?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Yea. I no.

Idk
Ugh

If you don't want to walk with your head down, then why do you tolerate this person? More reasons for you to leave him then. The only thing he does is making you submit and humilliating you all the time... No one deserves that treatment. If you keep waiting, you will continue feeling pain every day... Things wont change for the better for that guy, sadly.

agoraphobickatie

Idk how to just leave him. *sigh*

um.. you call him and say "i don't want to talk to you or see you anymore" ...no explanation needed.. it's pretty simple, you're making everything MUCH harder on yourself by not even listening to anything these people are trying to say to help you out and by sticking with a guy that doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Idk how to just leave him. *sigh*

Just tell him that you dont want to see him again because you are tired of being treated like this. Then ignore all his complaints and threats and everything he might say. Just try to pretend he doesnt exist. If he turns violent and threatens you with hurting you (or worse), maybe the best would be reporting him?

3times

didnt know i just need to lose sooo much weight ugh he gets on my nerves. bastard self.v. i think i have been frinking. but thats ok brcause im ok/ he told me he wishes i should get on weight watchers and he hopes i gain so much weight i cant fit through the door. idk

Hellhound

Super Moderator
didnt know i just need to lose sooo much weight ugh he gets on my nerves. bastard self.v. i think i have been frinking. but thats ok brcause im ok/ he told me he wishes i should get on weight watchers and he hopes i gain so much weight i cant fit through the door. idk

Just tell him to gtfo... =/