anxiety attack (cause: bf)

I feel like crying. I'm so tired. My friend saw a large bruise on my kneck and asked wat it was. I thought it was a passion mark but when I saw my bf I didn't let him touch me that day(or ever) but I looked closer at the inflamed red sore bruise and noticed teeth markers and I remembered he FREAKIN bit me. Wtf ugh

that should be a clue 3times. I've seen too many women and know some men who hav been the abuser and the abusee. Its jus so unhealthy. Im positive that you can get someone that can treat u the way u need to be treated, and that is definetely not it. Hope u realize it in time tho mama

stand_up

If you can't leave him now, then in the meantime while you are trying to leave or cope, secretly train yourself so that you are prepared to defend yourself if one day he goes too far.
E.g.
"Who can I contact when I am in trouble? and How?"
"What is the escape plan when the situation becomes too dangerous?"

But most importantly seek professional crisis help, like woman's helpline

Last edited:

3times

Nack y do u say that????

gio289 ill b ok. He's not that crazy. He wudnt hit me.

(Is it all really that bad?)

I don't really pay him any mind. Cuz he wudnt hit me. I'm not someone that wud just get abused. I saw the movies where he guy is great and turns crazy. I'm not that person. At lease I don't think so. I just think that if the drinking were out of the picture everything would be better.

***When I read back on this I do see excuses but for now there is nothing I can really do right now***

agoraphobickatie

baby girl, i'ma be honest and tell you from true experience.... him having issues with alcohol is enough reason to not be with him... anyone with dependency issues like that simply cannot play their part in a true and working relationship, it just won't work... there's no reason to be in any relationship that just isn't stable, healthy or beneficial to you, ya know what i mean?

he is treating you FAR below par, and that is simple fact, you just can't get around that.. that is another reason in itself for you to not be with him..

3times

Stand_Up: wat do you mean b4 it goes to far. Wats too far?

The making a plan sounds ok. But................

Nack

Banned
Like you said earlier, he had attack his own sister "while she was pregnant" and drag her or something. Don't you think that's a bit too far!? He's drinking to numb his emotions, what do you think will happen when he doesn't drink? All out rage?! My brother is the same, cept he isn't drinking or doing drugs, he's just insane. I will feel sorry for the women who marries him. I've heard him yelling on the phone with his so called "girlfriends" and it usually involves threats...

3times

He wudnt kill me.

I just hope it doesn't get worse.

Depends on ur standard of worth. *sigh*

...When well it all click

3times

I guess pray for the better. Idk

I just see the some what better days and always have hope.

He's not good with emotions I suppose.

Nack

Banned

excuses again :\
Being in a relationship shouldn't have to be a gamble... I can imagine that someday he treats you fine and the next its all hell. Do you really want that? I know i'm just a stranger in an internet forum, and you don't have to take my word seriously... but im just curious...

Hellhound

Super Moderator

Are you sure you want to keep waiting? I am pretty sure he's not going to cool down. I speak from my own experience. I have lived with people like that, and I see these kind of things a lot in where I currently live. Sadly, they don't change and they cause a lot of damage. If you keep waiting until he changes, you will only get hurt again...

stand_up

The only way he may change is if he goes through some sort of major loss or he does something that he truely regrets.... but then that would be too late, and damage would be done already. And despite that he may not even change anyway.

As long as he thinks the world revolves around him, NO ONE can help him. Not even you.

But you, ...you are different, you can be helped. Feeling emotionally and mentally threatened/oppressed IS a form of abuse,.... just as serious as physical and sexual abuse. Many people don't realise this.

Please seek some woman's crisis, or even family violence help. They can help you with some planning and strategies to keep both you and your bf safe. You may even find some local interventions and crisis help through the internet. I don't know where you live but If you like you can msg me, I am more than happy to give you a hand in finding some crisis help/numbers for you. Msg me any time you like.

3times

We had a long talk today. And he told me we both have things we need to work on and things will get better. He knows he needs help. I need it too. Sometimes I just say things that make him mad.....