Answer and ask

xSleepy

Yes I have...nothing major though. Think ive stolen something before...

Whats your phone number?....lol, im kidding. Ever been skinny dipping? If not, would you ever?

IceLad

Even though I've been on this site for a few years now, no. :roll:

Do you believe in ghosts?

IceLad

Yes. Most recently at a museum. It was a rainy day and coming down the stairs to the museum entrance, I slipped, and slided down the rest of the stairs on my backside! :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Which you prefer to be rich or good looking?

gobbledegook

Good looking because being rich would get boring after a while :D

If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?

celestialrecluse

a cabbage patch doll, called trilby. she was awesome personified, i gave her away to another little girl who had hardly any toys when i was like 13.

what is a joke that always makes you laugh, no matter how many times you've heard it!?

ghost_train

I'm so retarded, when I read this, I thought it was a riddle. I was siting there for about a minute before I realised it wasn't.

well bear in mind I have a pretty immature sense of humor:

A man walks into a bar and steps in a pile of crap. 'Oh well, it's not the end of the world' thinks the man and sits down at the bar. A few minutes later a really big, angry looking man comes in. Walks a few steps and then *scwelch*. The man at the bar, looking slightly bemused, turns around and says "I just did that". The big guy punches him straight in the schnozcumber.

Q: How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

silentangel

Difficult question...then again im not a guy so yeah lol. My question is will a relationship between 2 social phobics work?

xSleepy

hmmm...well i think it could. But just because some people have soical anxiety in common it doesnt mean they will be alike in other ways. So I guess if they have other things in common it could work. :D

Who let the dogs out? lol

ghost_train

Without a doubt. In fact it's more like I'm interviewing myself- asking myself questions that I already know the answer to, then proceeding to answer them. Sometimes though I'm so lazy, I give up mid-sentence. But yeah.

If God exists, why is there suffering in the world?