Answer and ask

Rembrandt Broam

I don't think that I have to be, but I'm sure it would be a much more enjoyable experience for you if I was. ;)

Why do Saturdays and Sundays go by so fast, while Mondays seem to last for about a month each?

coyote

the planet spins faster on the weekends

is there anything wrong with drinking water from the toilet bowl?

Dr. Doom

Warp pipe.

Why does fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing, but pair of pants is one thing, yet a pair of socks is two things?

That is a common misconception. The phrase is actually "easy as Pi", referring to the ease of learning geometric theories concerning Pi.

What have you done today, to make you feel proud?

Dr. Doom

Well, I made it to the boss on stage 4 of Revenge of Shinobi, granted it was on easy starting with 90 shuikans, but I couldn't get past stage 1 boss yesterday so I feel I am improving. Great game.

If you could only have pizza, or oxygen for the rest of your life, what would you rather have?

Rembrandt Broam

I don't think I'd be enjoying the pizza for very long without the oxygen, so it would have to be the latter.

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

coyote

caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

would a sunlamp kill a vampire, or does it have to be the actual sun?

Dr. Doom

Well, I would think like in Blade, how they used the UV lamps lights, theoretically they would work against vamptires. As far as impaling them with said sun lamp, first of all I wouldn't try it, second of all, if it had a sharp point, in theory you could use it as a make-shift stake. I would recommend that you use a oak stake, or even better, a silver stake.

Phantasy Star, or Final Fantasy?

Last edited: