Am i the youngest on here?o_o"

Erick1

Im 15, with SAD. And i seen all the users online and they are 18 and up.
Am i the youngest? DX

EscapeArtist

Aw, -pats on head-, nah i'm kidding, i'm only 2 years older than you. Age is not so important. But I have seen some 13 and 14 year olds on and off of here.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Hah! I started to speak to that point but I didn't want to make you feel self conscious. I know there are some other members around your age whose names I can't remember. Most people here seem to be around 20ish, and a few of us (like myself and coyote) are in the 'old man' range.

Last edited:

ilmatross

I just posted in an intro thread for a 14 year old. She's got you beat ::p:

I developed my SA at 16 though

Erick1

Hah! I started to speak to that point but I didn't want to make you feel self conscious. I know Silvox is also 15, and there are some other members around your age whose names I can't remember. Most people here seem to be around 20ish, and a few of us (like myself and coyote) are in the 'old man' range.

Lol
in the internet i don't really care what people think of me..but in real life its a whole different story lol

I hope she can log in so i can talk to her.

Nah, I don't think you are. Not that it matters much anyway, age tells very little about a person in general. I've met 15 year olds whom were allot more mature and clever then many people of my age (20ish). ;3

Erick1

Nah, I don't think you are. Not that it matters much anyway, age tells very little about a person in general. I've met 15 year olds whom were allot more mature and clever then many people of my age (20ish). ;3

True :3
And i like the pics o;

Daz

I'm 23 now.

I think i was 15 or 16 when i first discovered this site?

How long has the website been up and running for? Maybe I'm mistaken

But yea, age does not matter! (I wish i got a another try at being 15 though)! HaHa

coyote

Hah! I started to speak to that point but I didn't want to make you feel self conscious. I know there are some other members around your age whose names I can't remember. Most people here seem to be around 20ish, and a few of us (like myself and coyote) are in the 'old man' range.

I'm not old! Take it back!

Erick1

I'm 23 now.

I think i was 15 or 16 when i first discovered this site?

How long has the website been up and running for? Maybe I'm mistaken

But yea, age does not matter! (I wish i got a another try at being 15 though)! HaHa

lol
i wish i as 6 D: